• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey....

Hope you fill went well Val. I am just catching up on your thread as I have been absent quite a bit recently - you have had a really rough time but you are doing so well, here's hoping things settle down a bit for you soon xx

Did you have 4 fills BB...are you in Green Now? :)

Thanks everyone
Fill was fine I think I have 10.75 in a 14 ml band now...it usually takes a couple of days before I feel different...I just want the hunger to stop really..a bit disappointed with 3 pound loss that was in 3 weeks :/ its very slow for me..but I will plod on :)

Hi Everyone
sorry I have been absent..Family issues etc

Well since my fill its not too great :/

Seems I am always hungry or fancying but then its painful to eat followed by stomach ache... is this restriction the feeling of inability to actually eat ..
because I am hungry and want to eat but it does not satisfy me before I experience the uncomfortable feeling of being stuck or bloated..it took me half an hour to eat a tiny portion of my meal last night and I know we are supposed to stop after 20 mins but I had hardly eaten at all :/

advise appreciate girls xxxx

Could you poss be slightly over restricted? If u can't get enough in I guess your goin to feel that hunger x x

How's it goin val? X

Okie dokie I think...
Maybe its head hunger it swings and roundabouts..through the day Im not too bad but evenings its really as hard as being on any diet...
so maybe the head hunger theory is correct..

I see your portions Kirstie and they do look quite small so maybe Im imagining I can eat more than I should be :/

Hi hun, hope you're feeling OK. I've booked a defill, I feel like a need a tiny bit out. I can always have it put back at a later date.

Maybe you should consider doing the same, it does sound like you might be a bit over-restricted?

This is what I worry about I've no idea if I'm eating the right amount I just stick to the side plate plan which cuts everything down I guess. So are u able to eat ok in the day? Is it maybe your just full and can't manage anymore but because you've not eaten a lot u still feel hungry? X x

Hi Kirstie..Yes thank you my Friend xxxx

BIG NEWS
I WEIGHED TODAY AND IM 20.7 SO I HAVE FINALLY HIT 4 STONE LOSS

Thank you everyone xxxxxx

Back