• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My New Life started 13/9/12 diary!!

Carre said:
I'm sure you will feel better after a few more days xxx

Thanks carre feeling loads better today still got wind pain but not as much x

Hi, girls just reading your posts,we're all at similare stages,7 days liquid stage for me,feeling a lot better,roll on next week.got 3 ml in 10 ml band....started at 17 .07 lbs today. 16 .08 feeling possitive......tea time is the hardest for me,,,,I feel a bit hungry by then. Stomach keeps rolling,lol! Keep posting girls the reading keeps the hunger at bay xxx wishing you all well. Xruby15

Hi, girls just reading your posts,we're all at similare stages,7 days liquid stage for me,feeling a lot better,roll on next week.got 3 ml in 10 ml band....started at 17 .07 lbs today. 16 .08 feeling possitive......tea time is the hardest for me,,,,I feel a bit hungry by then. Stomach keeps rolling,lol! Keep posting girls the reading keeps the hunger at bay xxx wishing you all well. Xruby15

Wow your doing great to, I'm eating more which in one way is good as my weight loss has stopped this week. So I'm hoping my body will stop starvation mode and start losing again.

so a little update:

my eight has stayed the same ( bit gutted ) i have been eating around 1000 cals and im starting running on monday.
Im all healed my scars are faded which im happy about, I can feel my port really well im finding that feeling a bit strange.
my next stage is more chuncky food for a week then solid, till my band fill on 17.10 at bristol so i will be back on liquid for one day mush for one day and then solid again!!
i really hope i get some restriction as i feel i could eat more now only i stop myself xx

hope everyone is doing well and im really enjoying all your posts xxxxxx

Around the 2-4 week stage lots of banders stall ... Don't worry about it Carre xxx

I'm a little cross today, my hubby and mother keep questioning me saying things like are you aloud that, wat a waste of money you have lost no weight this week... Then saying well you must be cheating !!!

I am so not cheating, NO I have not lost weight since the mush stage but I have not put on!!

Plus I'm due my monthly so I'm a bit emotional so just wish if they ain't got anything supportive to say then shut the fuxk up!!

Hey hun
1st of all well done on your wl dont worry about your stalls cos when your not losing lbs your losing inches!!! :)

I find that i dont lose or stay the same 2 weeks leading to my time of the month so its probally just that !

Keep up the good work its not a waisr of money its a bloody good investment in your life span one which has lots of rewards although is hard work!

I think unless you have experienced wl surgery in whatever form people dont really fully understand its not a miracle cure its a life changing experience of which you have made sacrifices for!

So once again well done happy losing and keep positive xxx

Love
Joanne xxx

Carre you are doing fantastic ignore them, so what if you sts this week look at what you have lost in such a short space of time x sending you big hugs and SCREW them!!!

Ahh babes they don't understand your body has literally been starved and is hanging onto every spare but of fat it can it'll shift when it's ready big hugs doll xxx

Ahh babes they don't understand your body has literally been starved and is hanging onto every spare but of fat it can it'll shift when it's ready big hugs doll xxx

Thanks hun one of them days xx

On the plus side mrs your op tomorrow whop whop !! Xx

Carre said:
Thanks hun one of them days xx

On the plus side mrs your op tomorrow whop whop !! Xx

I know! Just waiting to jump in the shower an put last bits in bag!! Woohoo xx

I know it used to motivate me if I weighed on a weekly basis, but thinking of weight loss over a month/ four week period is a far more effective indicator of your progress! Fills may help, but if you follow the banders diet focussing on a balanced, nutritious daily intake with plenty of protein (and not too low in calories that your body clings onto everything you consume); plenty of water; increased activity levels ... This will work, and definitely not be a waste of money. For times you are not losing the pounds ... And that does happen ... Measure cm/inches; dress sizes; bra sizes; shoes sizes; minutes you can exercise for example ... Anything to show where you were and where you are now xxx

Back