• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The story so far

Good luck! I bet you'll be so restless having to wait until 3pm UGH!!! Keep us all posted. I hope everything goes really well. not long now until you start the rest of your life

Hey Paula I'm in my room first one past the nurses station on the left 118 it's lovely just waiting for nurse now good luck for later xx

Hope to see you there. Thinking of you.

My tummy is churning. I I had a panic attack in the night. I think once I'm there I'll be fine. Itgoingto be a long day lol x

Hope to see you there. Thinking of you.

My tummy is churning. I I had a panic attack in the night. I think once I'm there I'll be fine. Itgoingto be a long day lol x
Don't worry Hun you'll feel fine once your in here they are all lovely, consultant been in just waiting to go down now xx

Well here I am. Very sleepy still but awake. Sippy sippy sipping. A little sore and tender as one can expect. Lovely fan keeping me really cool.

I had a little trouble on the admission. Yesderday they called me to tell me my surgery was at three. They then called me as my surgery was at two lol.

Jojo is up the corridor. Hopefully she is doing ok.

Thank you all for support xx

Well here I am. Very sleepy still but awake. Sippy sippy sipping. A little sore and tender as one can expect. Lovely fan keeping me really cool.

I had a little trouble on the admission. Yesderday they called me to tell me my surgery was at three. They then called me as my surgery was at two lol.

Jojo is up the corridor. Hopefully she is doing ok.

Thank you all for support xx

So glad to hear it all went okay Paula! Been thinking of you and Jojo. Look forward to hearing from you again. Wishing you a speedy recovery xxx

Hi Paula hope your feeling ok we haven't heard from you for a while, thinking of you xx

Back