• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

POST OP,THAT'S ME!

Yes I'm trying hard to chew everything to death, only having very small amounts of things at the moment, just wee tastes really. Trying things out to see how they sit with me. I've just had some home-made cauliflower cheese, low fat of course, I made a batch then froze it into lots of little tubs, did the same with mash. I <3 cauliflower cheese, never used to, but it's so tasty. Why not get some lean mince and make your own shephards pie & freeze in tubs. I've actually got a Morrisons one in the fridge at the moment, don't know what it's like, never tried it before. I'll let you know, I'm a bit like you though I prefere my own cooking...

First Fill Today! Oh, I'm so excited, but also so scared! Also a wee bit frightened of stepping on the scales... defo put a bit weight on : ( Not been the best I could be for the past wee while, far from it actually! Hopefully be back on my liquid/mush diet after a wee fill, then back on track. Hope everyone is doing okay and managing their band. x

Well! Knock me down with a feather, I hadn't put on any weight at all, I'd lost another pound, so now 24lbs, I suppose it could have been more, but I'm more than happy with that. The fill itself was easy, not painful and quick. : )
The nurse was lovely, explained everything before hand. I had 1ml already, nurse added another 3ml. Felt it right away, had a drink, felt it, very gurgly, tight feeling, burping, didn't feel right. Nurse agreed, withdrew 1ml, had another drink, felt a lot better. So I now have 3mls, quite happy with that
just now. She thinks that because I've lost quite a bit of weight already, and I feel it, that I have a sensitive band and I'll feel the difference with the extra 2ml, I do. I had half a bowl of tomatoe soup a few hours ago, and I've just had a milky coffee, not hungry, just tired out, don't know why I was so worried about the fill, it was easy peasy!

Last edited:
Thanks ladies, very pleased with myself : D
Milky coffee before I set off to work, feeling very positive once more, thank goodness.
My Wounds, have been brilliant from day one, never even had a dressing on them, they were glued well, no weeping, dry from the start. Very pleased with Mr Super's good work! Nurse reckons they'll fade well. Not bothered about them, no one will see them anyway, at least I'll not have rolls of horrible fat! ; )

Well all is going well, weight coming off slowly but surely. Feeling so good about myself, I've only gone and booked a cheeky wee week to Spain with the family! Not exactly a bikini body, but, yes, a decent 'hold you in', swimsuit body, Definitely, a smaller body that before.
I have restriction even with only 3mls, really watching what I'm doing okay with food, far smaller portions, chew, chew, chew! Had quite a bit of discomfort yesterday with a bowl of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes! We learn from our mistakes... On the whole, I am still very happy with my progress and new life style. I may try a small fill when I come back from my holiday, we'll see when I speak to the dietician.
Hope everyone else is managing well and dropping the lbs.

Well done sweetness sounds like you've got it sussed :) enjoy your holiday in the sun......... get that new bod out and show it off x x x x

I bought a skirt in Asda's George yesterday, just threw it in the trolley, size 18. :rolleyes:
Tried it on when I got home... Guess what? I'm off to Asda today to change it to a size 16! : 0
Happy? Much! x :wow:

Thanks Nikola, I'm really happy with my progress
: D

Back