• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Robert macadam

flowers.jpg

:confused: hi g.m. - are you able to open PDFs on your computer? And there is also a couple of word documents? If you cant i will try and get them to you another way.....

Hiya sue yep no probs , Ime getting tested for cushions disease now I have to take 1mg dexamethasone at 23.00 tonight and then its off to my docs in the morning for another blood test. (ime begining to feel like a junky veins an all calapsing L.O.L) I hope everything o.k cause my hubby says the only cushion disease Ive got is the one on the flaming bed. :wave_cry:G.m
:confused: hi g.m. - are you able to open PDFs on your computer? And there is also a couple of word documents? If you cant i will try and get them to you another way.....

Hi Gail, I have just found this site as I have just had my pre-op med today and wanted to share it. I have my op on June 18th and am just starting my pre op milk diet...need support!!!!! Lesley South Shore

:p Hello lesley, i'm sue (also from south shore), i missed the threads last night so i have only just read yours! You only have a few days to go - how fantastic!!!! Are you nervous?!?!?
Gail-michelle and me are just waiting for our dates (like she said we are going to Murrayfield), it can't come quick enough for me!
Are you feeling really hungry on your milk diet?
Its lovely to hear someone else in the area!!
:welcome::talk017:

Back