• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need junk grrrrr

happy days

This is now week two where I have been craving junk food. What is wrong with me, I feel like iam really letting myself down lately, weight loss has went down to a pound a week. I only have 16lbs to go for my target of 12 stone but since Xmas it has been so hard. Just can't understand what has changed as the previous 11 stone really has come off a breeze compared to this.

S-E-L-F S-A-B-O-T-A-G-E :eek: Give yourself a good talking too, Happy :sigh: you have not lost 11 stone to fall at this stage ... it is only head hunger :whoopass:
Get back on the hoss, babe :grouphugg: xxx

We all do it at some stage it would appear, I've started logging everything to check calories and protein levels...it may help.

The last hurdle is always the hardest and you've done so well so far. You're just gonna have to dig deep!!

I think I either need to go for it and get it out of my system even if it makes me bad or maybe a weight gain will give me the kick up the ar** I need.
In the same respect iam very good at beating myself up.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!! you have come so far... dont let yourself down at the last hurdle... have a change around with your foods... up your protien...have your snacks... mini pepperami, babybels, crab sticks, cheese strings etc...drink lots and a it of excercise.. or i you alread excercise..do a different type to give our body a shake up xx good luck hun xx

11 stone is fantastic !!!! Time to make the last push to get to your goal hun, 14 more pounds! you can and WILL do it. Have a mini blow out then get your act together and go for a long walk, swim, skate, have sex all weekend :lol do something to get yourself into a possitive frame of mind xxxxxxxx

Thanks guys. Really do need to re start the excercise I was so good at first but sadly realized I lost the same weather I excersied or not. Wish I had kept with it as might have helped my crepe paper legs. Plan for tommorow is a very long walk out in countryside up lots of hills.Sex is off the menu don't see why he shud benefit from me struggling lol x

im not sure if im gonna get slated here, but ONE night with curbing your craving by having some junk will not damage your hard work, what will sabotage it is loss of control and not getting back on track tomorrow, if you know you have the control you get back on track tomorrow without beating yourself up with the guilt then for godsake go get yourself some chocolate or whatever your poisen is, and this by the way is coming ffrom someone in your boat! ive 14lb to go!! and i allow myself cheat days keeps the body guessing! x

cherry said:
im not sure if im gonna get slated here, but ONE night with curbing your craving by having some junk will not damage your hard work, what will sabotage it is loss of control and not getting back on track tomorrow, if you know you have the control you get back on track tomorrow without beating yourself up with the guilt then for godsake go get yourself some chocolate or whatever your poisen is, and this by the way is coming ffrom someone in your boat! ive 14lb to go!! and i allow myself cheat days keeps the body guessing! x

I do have cheat days allready lol
The stupid thing is if someone said you can have anything at all I wouldn't even know what to choose. Mc Donalds keeps coming to mind, don't know why I havnt just got one, it's not like I wud be able to eat it all anyway x

If it helps when I tried a mcd's, it was and and tasteless! Now I no longer want one but it's hardly sabotage if you go get a happy meal..get the crave out your system x

Back