• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

nerves r kicking in!!

dsarah1977

Hi ll called bariatric co ordinator and no ops have been cancelled just asked me if i could get in ok isaid yes as i live near main roads so clear..........now i know its happening the panic stage has kicked in i.e will i get a cold tomorrow will i bw well enough oh and i know its boring u all now that op will be ok and i wake up,my m8 nicky72 thinks i might not go through with it when i go in theatre i will but scared if im honest i mean i weigh 24 and a half stone and i know my weight a risk i know theres ppl who weigh more then me and has come through surgery fine.............i have lost almost 2 stone on pre op diet but as u know had fair few slips just hope its enough anyway take care all

sarah xx

Hun I completely understand!! Just try and remember why you're doing it!! I have no doubt that I'll be the same!!!! I'm sure you'll be fine and you'll wake up happy that you went through with it!!!

Its only natural to feel nervous but this is the start to your new life.

Good luck x

I think once you get to the hospital you may find that the nerves turn to a sort of excitment as you are about to embark on a new start in your life.

I know when I went for my op, I had no fears whatsoever even though I had to wait until 4pm to go to theatre. I sat the whole day just wishing it was my turn and even when I walked down in the huge gown I was still chatting and laughing.

Honestly it will be the best decision you will have made with regards to your weight. No more thinking about which diet club to do now etc etc.

Good luck you are making the right decision.

sarah you will be fine you will be in safe hands they know what they are doing and are very experienced xxx

good luck

liz x

Hi ll called bariatric co ordinator and no ops have been cancelled just asked me if i could get in ok isaid yes as i live near main roads so clear..........now i know its happening the panic stage has kicked in i.e will i get a cold tomorrow will i bw well enough oh and i know its boring u all now that op will be ok and i wake up,my m8 nicky72 thinks i might not go through with it when i go in theatre i will but scared if im honest i mean i weigh 24 and a half stone and i know my weight a risk i know theres ppl who weigh more then me and has come through surgery fine.............i have lost almost 2 stone on pre op diet but as u know had fair few slips just hope its enough anyway take care all

sarah xx

Read through all your posts, remind yourself how far you have come. It wouldn't be normal if you weren't nervous. Your life is going to change, that's nerve wracking, and its changing for the better! How many people in life have that opportunity at their fingertips? One sleep and its done!

You wouldn't be normal if you didn't worry Sarah....

Be strong and remember why you started your journey. I'm sure you have your reasons when you started your journey and i'm guessing you're not just doing it for yourself either. Be strong girl, you are gonna do good xx

Hi Sarah, as everyone has said it's only natural to be nervous but you will be fine. If I don't catch up with you before I wish you all the very best and hope you have a speedy recovery and look forward to welcoming you on the loser's bench! :D

Good luck,
Cuppa xx

Back