• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nervous fat man, LB to MGB

I was a bit down that I had only lost 3lbs, however I have just gone I wardrobe and some of my old clothes now fit so feeling a bit like a peacock and happy again. Just finished making 2 litres of my fav eliquid so feet up with a cup of tea and a vape :)

Hiya
Just done my weigh in this morning and 2 lbs off
Glad you posted as it prepared me for lower loss
Still 2 stones gone
We're doing well cankster

Does your home made cape have nicotine? I'm non smoker but my girls are interested in this if it does and saves money x

I'm We're doing brilliant :) had poached egg on a slice of toast for lunch today, first time on bread and it went down no problem, god it was like nectar.

2lb is good, bodies are still adjusting to the shock so things will be weird for a while.

My ecig liquid is usually 6mg nicotine but I can make it up to any level really. I only sell it to chaps at work and friends in Bristol as it makes enough to allow me to vape for free with a bit left over.
I'm happy to post some to a fellow bypasser though, the flavours I do are -
Blueberry yoghurt
Cherry tunes
Tropical punch
Blue slushie
Raspberry ripple
Cherry, eucalyptus and menthol with a dash of red grape (haven't though if a name for that one yet).

If you want some Let me know ho much nicotine and I will post over some sample bottles.

I like it :)

Hi Cankster, I sent you a private message this afternoon x

Our Canskter is alive and well working his socks off, I heard off him last week, he has lost 3 and a half stone just mad busy with a new role at work, hope he won't mind me updating you all, we miss his humour but he says when work calms down he will be back
We miss you buddy xx

Back