• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new before and after pic.. i was some size

brett30

keep smiling
heres a few new pics scary .....

back.jpg

front.jpg

WOW Brett, well done you. Gives me the inspiration to carry on with my journey. I'm only 5 days post op so still a long way to go.

Andrea x

Brett that is incredible you look gorgeous bet you are thrilled must be really surreal looking back and seeing yourself now, like fgs she is the same great weight losses
Hope you feel it was all worth it now mate

Jay xx

Hey Brett,

You look fantastic!!

How did you end up choosing gastric surgery. Were you NHS funded?-My boyfriend is having the hardest time and any advice would be great for him xx

well done chap
ive taken the befores in readyness cant wait.
again well done.

Just seen on facebook
WOW WOW and WOW

was going to leave a very smutty comment like let me see your loose bits but I refrained myself lol x

Wooooah! Looking good there fella! I've been trying to look on your pic but can't really tell. Have you had any issues with your tat moving or going funny? I've got 8 so I'm worrying about that. Looking good on the skin front too! Well done. How much have you lost?

Wow Brett you look amazing hun, what a loss in 5 months it makes this journey seem worth all the downs as you have shown us the upside. You look stunning and with those big blue eyes as well bet your wife feels like she has a new man huh lol Congratulations you look great mate, enjoy your new life xxx

Brett you look amazing!!! I bet you have all the guys after you now, and there are many girls wishing you were straight. (if I was single I would be as well!!! lol)

Have you been working out as well? It looks like it as you skin tone is fab as well.

Go Brett GO!!!!!

And just look at that tan! Now you have a fab new body to show it off. You look great Brett. I can't help thinking of the rotton time you had just after surgery - but look at you now! Mxx

Back