• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New Board?

PurpleKylie22

I just wondered, I think we are missing a board...
It wouldbe nice if thoseof us still waiting to apply / be accepted for surgery couldhave a board, technically it is for the WLS setion, but not in the post op / pre op / surgery board.
For discussing doctors appiontments, processes, rejections e.t.c
So worries if youthink its a bad idea, its just I am seeing my doctor on Thursday to do my request for it and I dont really know exactly where to post to check my info to take with me e.t.c like I have a list of "symptoms" and I dont know if I should go through them all of if I will just sound like a hypercondriac.

Sounds like a fab idea.

Are you seeing your doctor to ask for a surgery referral? If so take any evidence of trying to lose weight you have done yourself, for example a weight watchers weigh in book. They should have a record of any medicines you will have taken to help you lose weight........

Take a list of reasons why you want the surgery. Do a list of pro's and cons, not necessarily for the doctor but when he gives you a con you can quote a pro for him :)

Best of luck to you my lovely xx

I havent kept logs when I tried loosing weight myself. I guess I shouldve done :(
But yup, Im going to ask for a referral, I will work through my list of reasons tomorrow, thank you for the idea!

:)Great idea Kylie-especially as the funding process gets more & more complicated

Back