• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New Date wooohooo

moonflower

Well as I requested to change my surgeon I didnt expect to get an earlier date just a week or two longer but no its hopefully on TUES OMG instead of Fri

Been on milk diet since saw him last fri so that should be fine even with my fatty liver (well here's hoping) he did say to stay on it and he'll sort it well true to his word the man is an angel here's hoping he's got his neat stitching skills on tap.

Getting a little nervous as it seem so real now

Thanks to all who have been there throughout the time I've been on and off on here.

Good luck to all of you who are having yours this coming week dont suppose I'll get on much after the weekend

Now where's that thread on what to take with you and how much gripe water etc I'll need lol.

Hope to see you on losers bench soon

xx

fantastic Moonflower. You still being done at the manor, rather than little aston?

Hi Sam its Little Aston I think

Does that mean I'm not part of the possie anymore if I do cos I want to join all you lovely and mad ladies lol

xx

hi moonflower, i,m being done on sunday at the manor. i thought at first that i,d be there to welcome you but you are at little aston. i hope everything goes well for you, i,m sure it will. good luck hun x

Tomkat good luck hope all goes well you

ellie Thanks

xx

Ali looks like you are in with Helen, god help you just shout for the men in white in coats if you cant cope :)

Maybe she'll be in a different ward if not down the corridor lol
It should be great being in same time we can have a pj party lol
Might see you on tues if we all get there at same time I'll be the one with the eyelids coming through the door ten minutes later. With two tired kids and grumpy hubby.

xx

Back