• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New kinda meal log

FrankieDizzle44

So i know there is a lot of threads that include what people eat but wouldn't It be interesting to see snap shots of a meals every one normally eats.??

I think it would be.

That's a clever idea Frankie... It would give people an insight into portions too. Pre-op we all worry about how much we're going to be able to eat afterwards. Longer term we can eat bigger portions and seeing this I think will reassure a lot of people. It will also help people who are struggling as others can help by suggesting if the balance of protein etc isn't right.

Yes a fantastic idea as I am still unsure if I am eating the right amount or too much! I doubt it will be too little,
Breakfast 1 weetabix skimmed milk and canderal ( I don't like weetabix!!) but nit sure what else to have as I dislike readybrek and porridge more!
or
1 Scrambled egg with cheese and tinned spaghetti and 1 hit dog sausage

Lunch
1/2 tin Heinz Tom soup with cheese or
1/2 fry bentos meatballs with cheese

Dinner
Cauliflower cheese with 2 slices tinned ham. Or

Mash with corned beef and cheese

I am nearly 3 weeks post op

There was one nic did ages ago of holiday recipes with pics and it was really popular :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Am I? Is this too much?? I don't have big dinners the mash and cauliflower etc are just a bit more than a ramekin dish. And the ham or corned beef I cut into small chunks and make sure they are chewed well. But they just sort of mush by themselves anyway. I haven't had a problem keeping. Anything down, just felt ill when I ate too much.

Sorry to hear you are having problems

Back