• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new me...new clothes?

My wardrobe ranges from a 16 to a 12, and I will be aiming to ditch the bigger sizes as I go :)

The 12s were more fitted, but I've never really worn tight clothes, aside from a snug pair of jeans.

Very....bright..lol
We just have too much choice of clothes now,before it was always Evans,Evans..and Evans.
The best thing I've bought is a customised corset top I wear with jeans.

I went mad to get it and squeezed my arse into a 14 instead of been sensible
Love the colour just far to in forgiving over the lumps and bumps

I went mad to get it and squeezed my arse into a 14 instead of been sensible
Love the colour just far to in forgiving over the lumps and bumps

Lol..I dare not squeeze anymore as tight stuff gives me stomach aches,
I just love shopping in TK MAXX,it's brill for designer/unusual stuff.
I definitely like to look different now x

Oh my, after realising in the last couple of weeks Im pretty much an 18 in Primark, ive spent a small fortune! Ive always worn bright colours, and dresses etc. But I never wore jeans, now I have 4 pairs! I never thought id see the day when I walked down the street in a pair of skinny jeans. Only problem is that when I was a size 28, everything fitted badly - I never realised how small I am! So now I have to look for petites in everything.
I tried some clothes on in evans last week. I dont go in there to buy, onlybto compare. Talk about vanity sizing! I was shocked to fit into a size 14!

Oh my, after realising in the last couple of weeks Im pretty much an 18 in Primark, ive spent a small fortune! Ive always worn bright colours, and dresses etc. But I never wore jeans, now I have 4 pairs! I never thought id see the day when I walked down the street in a pair of skinny jeans. Only problem is that when I was a size 28, everything fitted badly - I never realised how small I am! So now I have to look for petites in everything.
I tried some clothes on in evans last week. I dont go in there to buy, onlybto compare. Talk about vanity sizing! I was shocked to fit into a size 14!

I go in Evans nearly every week just do I can walk around and think. Thank god this isn't my only choice anymore. Hubby mates kids all say why u going in there. And they get same reply just because I don't have to buy anything

I've never been a girly girl. The only dress I remember wearing since I was little was my wedding dress - then none in 11 years since.

I've lived in jeans and jumpers.

A couple of months ago, I had to go to a christening, and reluctantly bought a dress. It's now started an obsession....... I think I've got 8 or 9 now !

Jeans now simply annoy me. They fit for a little while, then I'm oiking them up or ratcheting with belts. I've moved on to dresses and can't stop buying them :-o

No idea how that happened.. It still seems odd, but I prefer them to trousers.

Must be knee length (or longer). Top can be fitted, but skirt must be flared. Other than that - I'm getting the hang of this.

It's like there is someone I dont know in my head. I've also now got an obsession for nail polish ! Feels very odd in some ways.

Went to rest my hands on my hips yesterday in "that stance" then realised it simply wasnt comfortable to do so since a large proportion of my rear end is no longer there.

A few days ago, I was really disheartened as things feel like they are going so slowly - then I realise again that I am actually still shrinking - even if weight isnt really moving for a while.

In the beginning I saved so much money because I wasn't spending on mountains of food. Now im broke again because of all the clothes I cant stop buying! In the
last 2 weeks Ive spent £148 in Primark - that is a shed load of clothes *gulp*.

In the beginning I saved so much money because I wasn't spending on mountains of food. Now im broke again because of all the clothes I cant stop buying! In the
last 2 weeks Ive spent £148 in Primark - that is a shed load of clothes *gulp*.

You know I think primark isn't as cheap as it used to be,and I find once washed they look untidy and stretched

I agree definitly not as cheap as it once was. And you have to be quite choosy because of quality. Once I get to my goal (or wherever I end up), I'm going invest in some quality items.

When i was younger and thinner i used to dress in figure huggin clothes with lots of cleavage and was confident. However since putting on weight my boobs dont even look nice anymore so i cover up! I've never stopped loving clothes though just had to change my style because of my confidence. My worst habit was buying tons of shoes thinking shoes are not sizist i know i can go in here and get something that fits!
Cant wait till my body starts changing shape again. Hope it comes off where i want it to come off x

I have loads of lovely clothes in my wardrobe, but all too small at the moment. Today I went into Asda to buy some 'interim' clothes as my usual outfits are now getting a bit too big.

Another good reason for buying new is that people tend not to notice your losses if you wear the same things.

My OH was explaining to me how much he likes Carol Vordermans style, I wonde if I'll ever have the confidence to dress like her.

I have loads of lovely clothes in my wardrobe, but all too small at the moment. Today I went into Asda to buy some 'interim' clothes as my usual outfits are now getting a bit too big.

Another good reason for buying new is that people tend not to notice your losses if you wear the same things.

My OH was explaining to me how much he likes Carol Vordermans style, I wonde if I'll ever have the confidence to dress like her.

Im sure you will soon x x x

My dress style is slightly different to the norm. I like gothic, hippy, boho kinda stuff :D There are online shops out there that stock that kinda clothing in plus sizes but its sooo expensive!! I have some items but had to come to terms with the fact I would never fit in anything like that. I'm hoping my tastes will stay the same. I've always been a weirdy. I hope having a slimmer figure won't go to my head because I really do not wanna start shopping in the likes of River Island, New look, Primark etc just because I can..

I don't think tastes will change, just the confidence to wear them, whatever your style ;) :D

Back