• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new me...new clothes?

My dress style is slightly different to the norm. I like gothic, hippy, boho kinda stuff :D There are online shops out there that stock that kinda clothing in plus sizes but its sooo expensive!! I have some items but had to come to terms with the fact I would never fit in anything like that. I'm hoping my tastes will stay the same. I've always been a weirdy. I hope having a slimmer figure won't go to my head because I really do not wanna start shopping in the likes of River Island, New look, Primark etc just because I can..

I don't think tastes will change, just the confidence to wear them, whatever your style ;) :D

I know exactly what you mean i love the hell bunny dresses and things but my god those things cost big! x x

ive noticed you slowly go out of fashion as you start to where all the clothes you use to fit into haha

check out a website called everything5pounds

Literally - everything is £5.00. I follow them on facebook, and you see what is going on line the following day. Nice stuff sells VERY fast !

I've had some cracking shoes, boots, tops and jumpers. The jumpers were from M&Co and New Look..... so would have cost a heck of a lot more if not end of line.

I spent £26.00 this am incl shipping on 2 dresses and 2 tops ...

i will check this site out thanks Sarah!

justfor5pounds is another website.

So....... yesterday hubby took me shopping lol now living in the deepest darkest part of Cornwall there's really not much choice...... but have found Q&S sale rails a godsend ......... leggings and stretchy tops galore lol apart from the jeans i've been lusting over ............... i really don't have a clue when it comes to clothes LOL up until now i've worn what ever is in the store which will fit........ and being a bit of a hippy at heart have always managed to put my spin on things by adding bits and bobs............. but yesterday, i was confronted by a whole store full of clothes OMG i was overwhelmed so much so that i walked out empty handed LOL I found myself trying to hunt out all the bigger sizes first off lol OK so im still an 18/20 but that's tiny compared to my 28/30 previously lol but i was like a whole new world opened up for me......... i just don't have a clue.............. eeeek anyway long story short hubby came to the rescue and brought me some cut off jeans and some pretty wench style t.shirts all pretty and girlie ................... am now a happy bunny :)

Sounds fab, it's great when you can give Evans/Yours etc the boot with their over priced old fashioned tat :)

So....... yesterday hubby took me shopping lol now living in the deepest darkest part of Cornwall there's really not much choice...... but have found Q&S sale rails a godsend ......... leggings and stretchy tops galore lol apart from the jeans i've been lusting over ............... i really don't have a clue when it comes to clothes LOL up until now i've worn what ever is in the store which will fit........ and being a bit of a hippy at heart have always managed to put my spin on things by adding bits and bobs............. but yesterday, i was confronted by a whole store full of clothes OMG i was overwhelmed so much so that i walked out empty handed LOL I found myself trying to hunt out all the bigger sizes first off lol OK so im still an 18/20 but that's tiny compared to my 28/30 previously lol but i was like a whole new world opened up for me......... i just don't have a clue.............. eeeek anyway long story short hubby came to the rescue and brought me some cut off jeans and some pretty wench style t.shirts all pretty and girlie ................... am now a happy bunny :)

:D I love hippie stuff too. So much comes in 'one size' Im the same size as you currently and alot of it actually fits! O_O like wrap around skirts that actually wrap around lol It's exciting! :D

Its exciting to think i can get into them soon.......main trouble is being so far away from the right kind of shops ........... browsing ebay is fun but still not sure what even suits anymore LOL At the mo am dressing like average joe lol leggings and t.shirts !! Went to maypole celebrations and put on my last hippie style dress but tbh its too big now!! oh now you've got me excited too........ have spent far too many years watching others in their funky clothes can't wait to start my collection too :)

Am off bootfair soon, selling old clothes, ready to fund my new lot :)
You must be very excited and very proud too wtg hunni x x x

Back