• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New to group. Surgery in 2 weeks gastric bypass

Bevvers

Hi everyone I will be having gastric bypass on 4th Oct I am now on milk diet - this is my second day , hoping it will get better I am struggling with all the milk. I will do it I know it will be worth it , having surgery at Chichester .

Hello and welcome @Bevvers !

Do you have to do the milk diet right up to the day of surgery? It does get better, I promise :D

Hello and welcome @Bevvers !

Do you have to do the milk diet right up to the day of surgery? It does get better, I promise :D
Hi Mazza yes , I started yesterday and have to do it up till day before surgery , getting headaches but years ago I did lighter life so hoping after few days it will settle down. I so can't wait .

Hi everyone I will be having gastric bypass on 4th Oct I am now on milk diet - this is my second day , hoping it will get better I am struggling with all the milk. I will do it I know it will be worth it , having surgery at Chichester .

Hi there! :)

Not long now.. good luck with your surgery and I look forward to hearing your progress x

Hello and welcome!

It should start to get easier after day 3. Headaches could be due to dehydration as your body is detoxing so drink plenty of water.

Hi welcome and good luck x

Hi Mazza yes , I started yesterday and have to do it up till day before surgery , getting headaches but years ago I did lighter life so hoping after few days it will settle down. I so can't wait .
Hi Bevvers and welcome. I had my bypass on Tuesday and the discharge summary said vert well shrunken liver. I was so proud as it was so very hard being on the milk for two weeks but worth it as it made surgery easier. Good luck to you xxxx

Hello and welcome :)

Hi Bevvers and welcome. I had my bypass on Tuesday and the discharge summary said vert well shrunken liver. I was so proud as it was so very hard being on the milk for two weeks but worth it as it made surgery easier. Good luck to you xxxx
Congratulations on your surgery hope it's not to painful. I will stick at it as it will be so worth it in the long term . What's 2 weeks eh. Only 12 days to go . Lol good luck

Hi and welcome, Good Luck on your new journey.
Your doing well on the Milk diet....stick with it (I'm sure you will)
It will all be worth it in the end.

Toni:rainbow:

Back