• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new

lindy62

hello im new, just registered today, ive got my seminar at sunderland on the 14th september, ive been reading this site for weeks, but only just got the courage to register. i hope to get the sleeve. well at least ive got a start date, unlike some on this site, i hope to have many questions for you so bare with me till i get used to this.

love lindy62

the best of luck to you both - this will probably be the best thing that you have ever done for yourselves x

hi and welcome good news on your date

Hello all

Hello im new to this site aswell and am awaiting for the PCT to grant the funding it looks positive my doctor says i cover all the criteria, if it goes ahead it will be at the Luton and dunstable does anyone know roughly how long it takes from the go ahead from the PCT to getting a op date im keeping my fingers and toes crossed.:D

Hi jackymayes7, welcome to the site. People who blog here are a great resource and having a massive virtual support team makes the journey easier. Good luck with your personal journey.

Welcome. Best wishes to you. Its the start of a fantastic journey. I am only 13 days post band-op, but have lost 20lbs since 1st July - which would never have happened if I hadnt decided to control my own destiny. You will find lots of support here from people who have got real life experience of WLS.

Hi Lindy

I have also joined today, I have funding and have my first appointment on Monday, the group session. I hope it doesnt take too long!!!!

I wish you luck with your journey.

Back