• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NEWBIE FROM SHEFFIELD !!!

JO28172

Could this be a new coffee meet place ;)

samvann

Six Month Post Op
the everest at handsworth denise, and yes u can meet here anytime

anyway i am now two days away from surgery and have really struggled with the pre op diet only today and tomo to go, but ill admit i cheated half way through and had some chicken but its been milk and yoghurt all the way, even the food i have never liked looks good at the minute, i had to do a kids party buffet yesterday and it nearly killed me not being able to pick not even just a little bit, so after 12 hours working yesterday i should of sat down with a nice strong drink but no it was a pint of milk lol ! found myself being a bit mardy and emotional last nite, but hey ho its all going to be worth it in the end x

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
It will all be worth it, sweetie :) Good luck for Wednesday & hope all goes very well for you with a nice quick recovery :) mwah xxx

Evenstarr

Lots and lots of luck for the 6th lovely,
Hurry back and tell us how it went wont ya?
Em xxxxxx

JO28172

samvann said:
the everest at handsworth denise, and yes u can meet here anytime

anyway i am now two days away from surgery and have really struggled with the pre op diet only today and tomo to go, but ill admit i cheated half way through and had some chicken but its been milk and yoghurt all the way, even the food i have never liked looks good at the minute, i had to do a kids party buffet yesterday and it nearly killed me not being able to pick not even just a little bit, so after 12 hours working yesterday i should of sat down with a nice strong drink but no it was a pint of milk lol ! found myself being a bit mardy and emotional last nite, but hey ho its all going to be worth it in the end x

Mardy and emotional is allowed...we've all been there! Good on you...not the easiest of weekends to be on the milk...too many celebrations etc but your eye is on at the end goal! To think in 3 days time you'll be a post opper! Wishing you all the best! Keep us all posted!!! xx

samvann

Six Month Post Op
hi, im back now a post opper.....
all went well went down to theatre at 10.15 was back in my room at 12.30,
home at 9pm, so was well pleased they let me come home last nite, in a bit of pain thou this morning, and feel a bit crappy and the trapped wind is killing me in my shoulder and neck, i cant even drink a full cup of tea, is this normal ?
will keep you posted.

sam x

chrisa

Pleased you home and sorted luvva, take it easy and good luck with the new eating regime, skinnyness here you come!! xx

JO28172

All normal, the wind pain in your shoulder is horrid bit will ease over next few days. Moving around is best cure for that and swinging your arms like a weirdo! Congrats and well done x

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
Welcome back, Sam :D All sound fine & although I am a bypasser, an op is an op. :) I didn't like to drink any hot drinks for a week or two but did find peppermint tea helpful for the wind so made myself have it. It soon passes & being mobile is the best remedy. Good luck, chick :D:D xxx

Evenstarr

Glad to hear it all went well Sam, hope you have a speedy recovery.
Em xxx

stubad

hi sam welcome mate

Hi everyone, I've just signed up to this forum as I have just been referred to Weight Wise by my GP to hopefully have wls in the future.

Im in Barnsley and everything about wls is relatively new to me!! hoping by joining here I can research a bit more and find out the best options for me, so any advice, tips etc you can give will really help and I'll really appreciate it xx :)