• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie - having a sleeve on 1st feb

goingtobehappy

Hi I'm booked to have my sleeve done on 1st Feb, Im flying off to the Czech Republic to do it with Cosmetic Bliss. I'm really hyper and excited about the wonderful tool that this is going to give me and I'm already looking at the clothes that I want to be buying once the majority of my weight is off.
Just wondered if anyone else has their sleeve booked for a similar time and how they are feeling?

Andrea

Hello and welcome to the site love. Not long for your op now.Im pre op but just wanted to say hi x

hi welcome and good luck with the surgery xxx

Hi! I had my op with Cosmetic Bliss last September! I had a sleeve too, you have picked well. I know someone who is also having their op on that date too (her name on here is Deets i think).

Good luck hun and cant wait to see how you get on! xx

Welcome and good luck on your op - not long now - keep in touch and let us know how you get on xx

Welcome and good luck x

welcome to wlsurgery hun - good luck with your op x

Hey Andrea :) Ive got my op with cosmetic bliss on the 8th Feb, so im a week after you! Look forward to hearing how you get on!

How are you feeling at the mo? You coping with the pre-op diet and stuff? x

2 weeks and 1 day til my flight

Hi Deets
I'm just buzzing with happiness and excitement at the moment. I actually booked it back at the beginning of November knowing that work commitments would mean it was this time of year that it was done. Now it seems real and I can't wait to get back home and have to start buying the smaller clothes coz everything is falling off me.
The pre op diet I'm just seeing as the first discipline before the op and to be honest a bit of training beforehand to get me prepared.
All my milk is going into the coffee I have at work other than that the slice of toast in the morning is the only real carbs all day. I'm treating the other meals like the atkins diet but with low fat soft cheese if I do have any. My lunch at work is always a soup - its home made and prepared on the site. tea has been bacon, scrambled eggs in the microwave and baked beans or one of my favourites home made bolognese with salad or just meat and lots of veg - find the low fat soft cheese can make veg taste alot more interesting without having to use alot of it.
How are you coping? Are you starting your pre op diet next week?

Andrea

Welcome to the forum... :welcome: and wishing you all the very best in every way with your weightloss journey...

Sending a humungous hug and loads of love... Bev xxx

:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::happy096:

Back