• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie - Op scheduled 12 Feb 15

Hi all... On sixth day of controlled eating... Down a little over 10 lbs. Can't stop thinking about the D-Day. I move to the hospital (which is located 5 hours away from where I stay ) on 01 Feb. All blood tests and pre op checks will then commence.

Hi all... On sixth day of controlled eating... Down a little over 10 lbs. Can't stop thinking about the D-Day. I move to the hospital (which is located 5 hours away from where I stay ) on 01 Feb. All blood tests and pre op checks will then commence.
it's no where near a scary as I first thought hun and many people on here have helped me every step of the way I couldn't have asked for more xx

Just about completed one week of healthy eating. Down 11 lbs. Did indulge in a couple of glasses of red wine. 17 days to go.

Anybody has suggestions for the pre op diet. Have just been given general guidelines. Low carb high protein diet. Avoid sugar sodas and stuff. No specific menu....

Hi kaps you can use spender or any sugar exchange have you team given you diets to choose from, if so try and follow what they have advised but as Cupid said contact your team and speak to them.

Last edited:
Hey Lynn.... 17 days to D-day howz it going so far?

Hi kaps! Well feeling bit better today still full of cold! Well lost one stone so far! Gonna change to milk diet Tomoz for last two weeks! It's creeping up! How about you?

Hey Lynn... How're you doing? I have had a hectic week with hospital visits and tests. Anxious and elated at the same time. Awaiting D-day...

Welcome - how the Internet shrinks the world! Hope everything goes well. Debs

Hey Lynn... How're you doing? I have had a hectic week with hospital visits and tests. Anxious and elated at the same time. Awaiting D-day...

Hi kaps!

Yes doing good thanks! Yes I was reading all your tests! I had bloods ecg when met surgeon in jan! It's getting closer! I am getting excited about the new me now?

Good luck! Hope it all goes well!

Three and a half days to go.... Excited
are you still in the hospital until the surgery? In total, will that be a stay of 3 weeks? Hope LSD is going well and you are feeling prepared. Good luck for the 12th :)

Thanks Debs .. I am not in the hospital. Will check in on the 10th. Had visited last week on a daily basis for the numerous tests and Pre Anesthetic check

Back