• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie - surgery tomorrow....eeeeek!

XPaulineX

Hi
I am going in for my bypass tomorrow. The date has come round so fast! Surprisingly not feeling too nervous yet....but felt the need to touch base with people who know about this journey.
My family, friends and colleagues have been (and still are) incredibly supportive. But there is nothing like peer support!

Welcome hunni to a fab site full of support, info and great friends :) Congrats on taking the step to a new improved you wishing you all the very best for tomorrow x x x x

Thankyou. It's good to know there is a place to come and ask questions....and I am sure there will be lots to come! Wish I had found this place earlier!

Pull up a chair hunni and dive right in :) ask all the questions you need answering ...................someone will know the answer...... in the mean time go to the bypass section, hunt out all the hints and tips............ read the diary's it will certainly help get you prepared x x x x gl

Hi and good luck what op you having?

Good luck and hope it all goes well.

I am having RNY Gastric Bypass. Cant wait to have control taken away from me. Not being able to eat large portions will be great. I know it still needs work from me...but I'm ready!
Thanks for your messages. X

I too had the bypass and Im 6 and a half stone down since Nov last year, best thing ever!!

Wow...thats great! Will be good to see the weight coming off. I have piles of clothes of every size....am going to get rid of them one by one instead of saving them for setbacks as i have in the past. Well done on you weight loss!! X

Wishing you the best of luck for tomorrow, cant wait to follow your journey. I too have loads of clothes in my "one day" wardrobe, hopefully my one day wont be long coming as Im having a bypass too on 21/5 x

Having surgery in Chicester. Quite a long distance from home...but they have been great so far. Thanks for all your comments. I will let you know how I get on. X

Good luck and welcome x

hi and welcome from a fellow bypasser goodluck tomorrow

Hi,

I just wanted to say welcome and good luck for tomorrow x

Best of luck for your surgery today. You won't regret it. I'm 12-days post-op today.

We're here for you.

David..x

Back