• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

spikeykaren said:
Today I'm 15 stone an a size 18 I'm a happy bunny down by 35lb and 2 dress sizes from the start of my journey 10 weeks ago when starting my pre op at 17st 7. Been walking a little but think its time to up my excersise would love to be a size 16 by Christmas :)

Well done mate, I'm 31lb down now but it's all very slow now, roll on fill no 2 next week. Still gone from 15.8 to 13.5. Would be lovely to be 12 st something by Christmas. I think I need to up my exercise too.

67jax said:
Well done mate, I'm 31lb down now but it's all very slow now, roll on fill no 2 next week. Still gone from 15.8 to 13.5. Would be lovely to be 12 st something by Christmas. I think I need to up my exercise too.

Well done Jax that's brill mines slowed down a lot too still no date for my second fill but rang THG today to get 1 but the gave me a dietician appointment for tomorrow at 3 over the phone so hoping my full won't be long after that feel like I can eat a horse and have started snacking between meals healthy ish stuff tho. Whatever we are at Christmas it will be a lot lighter than we use to be :)

67jax said:

Can't believe me you an wobbly were in dolan park 8 weeks ago today being banded, seems a lot longer :) but no regrets x

it was 7 weeks wasn't it?? or am i going mad......

Im doing ok jax, same as you both really. feeling a bit hungrier but managing my teaplate and making healthy choices most of the time.

x x

I have my eye on that size 16 may even get a new hair style :)

That's so funny I've been reading your diary and I too am doing leggings/tights boots and dresses/tunic tops and thinking of changing my hair colour. Most definitely :8855:a weight loss confidence gain lol x

Wobbly71 said:
it was 7 weeks wasn't it?? or am i going mad......

Im doing ok jax, same as you both really. feeling a bit hungrier but managing my teaplate and making healthy choices most of the time.

x x

Lol yes your going made just checked the Callander it was 8 weeks today :)

Meggie moo said:
That's so funny I've been reading your diary and I too am doing leggings/tights boots and dresses/tunic tops and thinking of changing my hair colour. Most definitely :8855:a weight loss confidence gain lol x

Find it cheeper going into legging/ tights than paying for jeans/ pants going in an out of sizes hoping the dresses will be good for a size or 2 :)

spikeykaren said:
Find it cheeper going into legging/ tights than paying for jeans/ pants going in an out of sizes hoping the dresses will be good for a size or 2 :)

That's what I thought too x

Its 7 weeks??? I think you might be going mad! Its all that weight you've lost lol x x

Isn't it????? Since 28th august?

I'm worried for my marbles now x x

Wobbly71 said:
Its 7 weeks??? I think you might be going mad! Its all that weight you've lost lol x x

Isn't it????? Since 28th august?

I'm worried for my marbles now x x

Yea I make it 7 weeks too, mind you I lost my marbles years ago! Got fill no 2 next Tue.....I really hope it speeds the weight loss up a bit. I'm wondering if I need to eat more as its just not shifting......

I haven't been weighed since last fill so will see on 30th how I've done. If anything I will be the the same need to eaat more. Don't eat a lot at all.

Ready for the fill just not the liquids again x

Back