• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hey Emma! I'm back in hotel now. Op was successful! But I have to be 100percent honest here, I was the most painful day and night of my life. I woke up in horrendous pain in my chest and were my port was. It was excruciating. I know some people breeze through it but I definately did not! I think they gave me morphine which helped. I then tried to go to toilet late last night and ended up getting very dizzy and fell against the wall but the nurse caught me and i vomited after that. I was in a bad way but mostly it was down to anaesthetic as over never really had one before so it knocked me for 6. nyway I started to feel alot better this morning and went to toilet with no problems. Then came the absolute worst part..... They told me to count to 3 and the nurse ripped the drain out of my side ....well I've gone through 4 child births Nd I'd go through Another 4 before I'd ever get that done again. 0mg. Anyway feeling so much better just resting now. I ate some pea broth and drank water. I hope no one gets turned off by my experience as its so different for everyone else. Thanks so much Emma for thinking of me! Keep in touch xxxxxx

Oh my god Sarah, that sounds awful. Make sure to take your painkillers regularly, even if you feel you don't need them, and try rest as much as you can, although i know how hard that is! I have 4 babbas too lol, rest is nigh on impossible
Look after yourself xxx

Welcome to the forum.

Hi Sarah, how are you feeling huni? I'm doing well thanks. Had my first fill on Wednesday which was a lot better than I expected it to be, lost 2 stone since beginning pre op ( 11lb since band fitted) xx

Hi Sarah, how are you feeling huni? I'm doing well thanks. Had my first fill on Wednesday which was a lot better than I expected it to be, lost 2 stone since beginning pre op ( 11lb since band fitted) xx

Hey!!! That's amazing Emma well done!! You must be so chuffed with yourself! 2 stone is amazing! I'm ok had a bit of a dizzy spell last night but ok today. Actually starting to eat again which is great but alot smaller portions. Feeling good though. Dying to get my first fill too. Sep 20th.

Hey Emma! Nearly 1 stone down. All healed up! No pain or weirdness all great tbh. Can actually eat most things again just in moderation! How r u getting on?

Wow, amazing! Well done you. I'm staying the same at the mo, losing and gaining the same 2lb. Next fill in 16 days so can't wait :)
Glad to hear you're doing well xx

Wow, amazing! Well done you. I'm staying the same at the mo, losing and gaining the same 2lb. Next fill in 16 days so can't wait :)
Glad to hear you're doing well xx

Ah the stalling weight!! I'm the same at the mo. I got a bit deflated as I taught it would fall off me but I realised I have to wait until I get a fill or 2 to start getting into action! Hope ur well too xx

Hey Emma! I'm doing so good! I weighed myself last night and pre-diet I was 12st 6lbs, I am now 10st 12lbs! Couldn't be happier! How are u doing?? When are coming to Ireland next we will have to meet up!

Oh my god, that's amazing , well done you :) I would give my right arm to be your weight now! One day.......... We are aiming to get over next summer holidays and it would be great to catch up with you, ( if there's anything left of you by then, skinny Minnie ;-) )

Back