• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New and lost x

:birthday:
Wish you luck on your journey, im glad there is no choice here makes it easier !

Hiya i was under st georges but had my op at st anthonys in worcester park surrey the same day i met a guy from medway who also had his op the same day our surgeon was marcus reddy

bomber831 said:
where abouts are you in kent I was done at Princess Royal Bromley and a good friend of mine was at the Chelsfield clinic near Orpington. both of us were operated on by El Hussani brills surgeon bit blunt but I totally felt that I was in good hands.

I'm Medway I'm thinking of going with charring cross imperial weight centre. I had a few options but think that's the one for me. How you doing now after your opp how long has it been? Xx

flowerofshona said:
:birthday:
Wish you luck on your journey, im glad there is no choice here makes it easier !

Thanks , it's so hard cos I don't really know what I'm looking for but I think I've decided on charring cross imperial weight centre. X

rachael_104 said:
Hi
I live in maidstone and am booked in 13th sept at charring cross hospital. They all are great up there.
good luck
Rachael:eek:

I think I've decided on charring cross, would love to know how you het on there and what they've had you doing while you've been waiting.. Hope you don't mind me asking but how long was it since you were refered to opp ? Xx good luck xxx

I am new too but just wanted to welcome you to this wonderful forum and wish you luck. x

Hi, I'm in Kent too. I am going to approach my doc about surgery and was wondering about guidelines in this area.

My BMI is 38 and also have high cholesterol and joint problems. I feel this is my last resort after battling my weight for nearly 30 years.
I have read NICE guidelines but cant find my PCT ones.

Any advice will be gratefully received.

I don't really know as it was my dr that's been trying to get me to go for it for over 2 years now and I gave in and said yes in the end x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Hiya i live in croydon & had my surgery @the princess royal formerly known as farnborough kent my surgeon was mr el hassini hope this helps you x

was operated on by El Hassani at bromley , and as yet can not fault the guy , hes upfront No b/s and definately does a great job, I have little scaring and had a good follow up by him team.

Back