• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

firenz

Hi started this journey in December 2015 and have so far lost 19kg!! I'm at the Luton and Dunstable hospital. I have been on the milk diet for 3 weeks and have another week to go!! Not even on tier 4 yet, despite loosing more than the 5% I needed to! Anyway does anyone know what I can eat after I finish these 4 weeks of milk? Its been fairly easy except for the Bovril! I hope I can eat something as we are away for a weekend after I complete these 4 weeks and eating will be difficult if I'm on another 'plan'!
Anyone have any idea! Don't find the dietitian particularly helpful particularly the one previous to who I saw last time. He had written in my notes that I was to commence the milk diet, however didn't tell me or give me any information! Felt a bit silly when asked how I was getting on with it!!

Hello and welcome :) I only did the LRD immediately before surgery so I can't answer your question. It doesn't sound like the dietician is that good at communication, hopefully you'll get one with better people skills :)

Hi, I'm sorry I can't help you, as im not at the stage your currently at...But welcome to the forum, And I wish you well with your journey.
Toni:rainbow:

Back