• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Please don't shout at me!!!

SS,trust you to think of that! lol Plus theres NO alcohol in it!

Ok so the baileys didn't quite work as I had envisaged. Got drunk in record time... for all of about 5 minutes, then gone lol.

But last night round some friends house, had 4-5 glasses of red wine. Only took about 1 to get me sozzled, suffice to say up until about 3am playing Rage, I had a damn blast!

Ok so the baileys didn't quite work as I had envisaged. Got drunk in record time... for all of about 5 minutes, then gone lol.

But last night round some friends house, had 4-5 glasses of red wine. Only took about 1 to get me sozzled, suffice to say up until about 3am playing Rage, I had a damn blast!
Its nice to know that life still goes on post op and you can still get out ya face and enjoy it! lol

Hiya hun
I tend to stick to wine these days when I go out but like you it does seem to go to my head after one glass!

Hope your ok chick xxx

As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria. In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 litre of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) bacteria found in faeces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop.

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember: Water = Poop, Wine = Health .

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of ****.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service

Cracking post...xx

OK, your guinea pig is here and guess what, I had 3 bacardi and diet coke on saturday night with loads of ice.......WAHEY!!!

It went doen really well, I felt fine and i know that thats what I'm gonna drink next week. WIne knocks me out now and i can only manage 1 or 2 at most which is no good on a bar crawl x x x

That was just the practice run, its this saturday I'm out with "the girls"..hopefully will be fit to report back after that one x x x

girl after my own heart x x x

Great news I will have to try a southern comfort & lemo then! You be good on saturday Lisa & if you cant be good be careful! lol x

and if it all goes tits up...i'll use my one phonecall to get a message on the forum ROFL x x x

Ex-trade, and have never known a bar's cordial to be sugar free, it's whatever's cheapest and that's generally the traditional sugar filled cr@p.

that's why i thought i'd avoid that option..plus it didn't sound very appealing either lol

So, has anyone got a thought over this? Magners does go flat (ish) with the ice. So do you think it might be ok?:confused::confused:
I would think sue, as long as it does'nt bloat you up, it should be ok. However, cider does have a lot of sugar in it, so I don't know if this would make you dump. x

Hi, Allie,
Yes, never thought of that :sigh:
I'm usually a wine or lager drinker, so will just have to think again :wave_cry:
I'm gona try everything lol, but my main favorites are southern comfort with lemonade, vodka & red bull and rose wine. I dont mind just being a wineo though! lol

Back