• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Please don't shout at me!!!

Well, I'm back and what a fab weekend i had...got in at 4am on sunday morning and thans to my milk thistle...no hangover!!!

I had a glass of wine in hotel
glass of wine with meal (an italian meat and artichoke platter)
a rusty nail cocktail
4 bacardi and diet cokes
had a few waters through the night too

Had a wicked weekend and just to know I can have a bender a couple of times a year is fab x x x

I know we've had similar threads to this before but I really need to ask the advice of bypassers.

I've had the odd glass of wine since surgery but in a few weeks I'm going on a girls weekender. I admit I used to go out and get well and truly trollied!!! I know I can't do this anymore but I need some suggestions of what the heck I can drink!! I'll alternate between alcoholic drink and water but i can't have fizzy so out the window is bacardi and diet coke and wine gets me drunk too quick (and tired) and fruit juice will be too much over the night. I need a suggestion of a new drink or a good suggestion for a mixer i'll be ok to have.

i used to be a vodka and diet coke girl and have switched to vodka and cranberry...smirnoff even do it in small cans (each can is a double) for at home or popping in your bag!x

Well, I'm back and what a fab weekend i had...got in at 4am on sunday morning and thans to my milk thistle...no hangover!!!

I had a glass of wine in hotel
glass of wine with meal (an italian meat and artichoke platter)
a rusty nail cocktail
4 bacardi and diet cokes
had a few waters through the night too

Had a wicked weekend and just to know I can have a bender a couple of times a year is fab x x x

Well done, Lisa - roving reporter! Excellent research :D:D
Glad you had a good weekend xx

Back