• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

no one cares

I just read another post of yours about your wife being a big girl and worrying you will leave her for a thinner model...

Here's a thought for both of you! Why not get yourself down to the local slimming world or weight watchers (may be you can get these on prescription as some parts of the country do this scheme). You will have company and not feel like a freak show being the only guy in the room. Your wife will get some motivation to shift a few lbs, you will make some friends who know what its like to struggle with a weight problem.

You will be amazed how popular the only man in the class is :) And you will pick up some fabulous dieting tips when your there xx

have you ever been in a rural town every 1 knows your buisness you can fart one end of town and the other end knows what it smells like im a big fish in a small pond i dont want to be the one every 1 talks about in town i stand out now never mine ppl commenting on my going to sliming club

Fair enough! But i have to say sometimes people think the opposite of what we think they are thinking. They may actually be saying 'fair play to him'. But each to their own.

Maybe weight watchers online?

weight watcher on line like i say to the sister inlaw if she wants to loose 5 pound every week ill take her money lol

Back