• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not Feeling Great

vanilla-cupcake

I am light headed and feel like I might vomit is this normal as im really panicking incase something is wrong, bariatric operations aren't performed over here so im bricking it incase something bad happens :confused:

sorry cant help as pre op but wanted to say calm down. have you been eating enough? have you been drinking enough? sure someone will be here soon to reassure you but call your provider if your still worried. and really, calm down lol xxxx

Hi Kate

I'm sorry I'm not going to be of much use to you I'm afraid.
Perhaps the light-headedness is because you have not had enough to eat?
Could you ring NHS direct? At least you can talk to someone who will be able to get the answer for you.

Hope you feel better soon.

(((Hugs)))

Hi Kate

I'm sorry I'm not going to be of much use to you I'm afraid.
Perhaps the light-headedness is because you have not had enough to eat?
Could you ring NHS direct? At least you can talk to someone who will be able to get the answer for you.

Hope you feel better soon.

(((Hugs)))

We dont have NHS Direct over here its only Britain, i'll see how I feel later on and ring THG if im not any better, im not normally a panicky person but because bariatric operations aren't done over here i'd panick incase no-one was able to help me if something was wrong :( i'll have my breakfast now and see how that goes down, thanks

sorry cant help as pre op but wanted to say calm down. have you been eating enough? have you been drinking enough? sure someone will be here soon to reassure you but call your provider if your still worried. and really, calm down lol xxxx

Hi Julia, yeah im definately eating and drinking enough, will give THG a ring later if im not any better, thanks hun x

ok hun, eat brekkie really slowly and perhaps water it down, i know my advice says if u feel like yr having a bad day go back to how u were eating before, perhaps u tried something new yesterday? also of course it could be unrelated to yr surgery and u could just be ill?

Was you given a 24 hour help line number with THG? If so you should ring them it's the nurse's at Dolan park that take the call they will be able to you - hope you'll soon be feeling better x

Pregnant? :eek:......:)

Just throwing it in there.

Hope you feel better soon

xxx

Hi there,

Just a few things that can cause this sensation are:-

Low blood sugar
Anemnia
Dehydration (are you having about 2 litres fluid a day?)
Common illnessnesses such as colds or flu
Rising too quickly from a chair
Low blood pressure
Pregnancy

So my best advice is to see your doctor if this happens often.

Hi there,

Just a few things that can cause this sensation are:-

Low blood sugar
Anemnia
Will get these checked if it keeps up
Dehydration (are you having about 2 litres fluid a day?)
No, im definately not having 2 litres a day, God I thought I was drinking enough, im clearly not!! Will start to drink lots more
Common illnessnesses such as colds or flu
Feel fine otherwise
Rising too quickly from a chair
No
Low blood pressure
??? Dont know
Pregnancy
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

So my best advice is to see your doctor if this happens often.

Cheers Caz x

Oh stop lol

Not long now hun, are you nervous?

Not nervous at all. I tend to be like this for everything, then on the day I think "oh s**t" it's really happening.

Pre occupied on this pre-op to be honest. Doing well, stuck to it religiously so I'm proud of myself :) This time next week I'll be home and on my way to a new me :)

xxx

Not nervous at all. I tend to be like this for everything, then on the day I think "oh s**t" it's really happening.

Pre occupied on this pre-op to be honest. Doing well, stuck to it religiously so I'm proud of myself :) This time next week I'll be home and on my way to a new me :)

xxx

I was like that too, fine until the morning of the op and started crying, i was a wimp leaving Phil in the room :wave_cry: lol

Glad your not nervous, it only makes you feel worse!!

Im off, Phil booked me into the hairdresser for a new hair-do as a treat for loosing so much weight, how lucky am I!!

Speak later x

Hi Kate
Enjoy your treat. I too have been quite lightheaded on and off i've been putting it down to a lot less calories but on reflection i'm prob not drinking enough. I'm a bit like you as i too got my surgery miles from home but just give your team a call i'm sure all will be ok. Hope you feel better soon x

Back