• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not Feeling Great

I hope you feel better soon, and put up a pic of your new 'do :)

How you feeling today x maybe you was just having an off day , hope its passed x

Hi Hanna, still dizzy today but my period came this morning (4 days early) so dont know if that has anything to do with it, can a band make your periods different :confused: I woke up like a bear this morning, still not much better but trying not be grumpy :sigh: its bloody hard!! plus stepped on the scales and im :eek: 5 bloody lb :eek: heavier :eek: I absolutely hate this time of the month, im a bloated moody sugar craving monster

Bet you weren't expecting that for an answer lol

Damn hormones, I really think that weight loss with the band can effect them. I have only had one period since I had my band fitted but the damn thing lasted a month!

Damn hormones, I really think that weight loss with the band can effect them. I have only had one period since I had my band fitted but the damn thing lasted a month!

Oh God dont be saying that, last month mine was great, it only lasted 4 days and was very light it was brilliant, I also feel like i've just had a fill, I can feel everything going down with a bit of restriction (do you know what I mean) its strange, really peeved off with my weight gain it happens all the bloody time when I have this its so annoying, it better be off me next week when I weigh myself i'll die if it isn't, its bloody horrible being a woman

Aww sorry to hear ur not feeling 100% hope ur feeling back to ur cheery self soon hun! xx

Oh God dont be saying that, last month mine was great, it only lasted 4 days and was very light it was brilliant, I also feel like i've just had a fill, I can feel everything going down with a bit of restriction (do you know what I mean) its strange, really peeved off with my weight gain it happens all the bloody time when I have this its so annoying, it better be off me next week when I weigh myself i'll die if it isn't, its bloody horrible being a woman

It certainly is, Im sure the weight will shift next week :D

Hi Hanna, still dizzy today but my period came this morning (4 days early) so dont know if that has anything to do with it, can a band make your periods different :confused: I woke up like a bear this morning, still not much better but trying not be grumpy :sigh: its bloody hard!! plus stepped on the scales and im :eek: 5 bloody lb :eek: heavier :eek: I absolutely hate this time of the month, im a bloated moody sugar craving monster

Bet you weren't expecting that for an answer lol
I feel like that alot but i have limited iron store and have to have b12 injections , if you aint feeling too great tomorrow give your dr a ring may be nothing band related,,, weight wise you might be retaining water which also is a joy ! lol men aint gotta clue have they:asskick:

Back