• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not Looking Very Good.

Mrs Quiggle

Still sitting here. The waiting room if full. Dont think there are any beds. When i saw the anethietist at around 8am he said i was fourth on the list for general surgery and itd hard finding a bed for bariatrics. He said they dont have a bed for me yet. Trying to decide where to go for dinner tonight.

Love Kate x

oh no, im sure it will get sorted but sounds like you may have a bit of a wait on your hands x good luck hun x x

Aaww everything crossed for you! You can't be cancelled again! (((hugs))) xxx

oh god that would be awful!! but im sure you will be done today, will just have a bit of a wait, good luck, im thinking of you mwah xxx

i hope it goes ok for you Kate x i actually didn't realise you had to wait for a bed i thought it was all sorted take care x

I have everything crossed that things will go smoothly and they organise that bed!!! You may just have to be a patient, patient today.

Sending positive doodahs your way!!! :hug99:

Cathi just text and says she has her fingers crossed for you xxx

I've got everything crossed for you, my fingers, toes, arms legs the lot. hope it all works out for you x

Awwww hope everything is ok and you get a bed.... will keep everything crossed for you x x x

please update us kate!! xxx

positive vibes for you hun ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why do you have to wait for a bed don't they have a ward that is just for bariatrics. Fingers crossed Kate everything will work out ok and you will have you op today xx

Gawd Kate ... you must have been a bugger in a previous life to have this much bad luck in this one :( I can't see them cancelling you though, given that they have already done it to you once.:( Tell them you don't mind topping & tailing on the bed front :rolleyes: Really, really hope they come through for you, my love xx :):)

DON'T give them ideas Twinkle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General medical wards have emergencies come in so can put your surgery,which is elective further down the list.Dont worry you will be done even if its on the twilight shift!

Big an Bouncy said:
General medical wards have emergencies come in so can put your surgery,which is elective further down the list.Dont worry you will be done even if its on the twilight shift!

I agree. They won't risk sending you home again. They would be in too much trouble!

i do hope you have heard some thing by now we are all thinking of you. xxx
yes we are! i think she myst be done or she would have let us know, well lets hope so :) xxx

Caren said:
yes we are! i think she myst be done or she would have let us know, well lets hope so :) xxx

Defo hoping no news is good news!

Back