• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not tonight, dear, I'm feeling too fat

Windy Pants

Its all down to self esteem,if you feel comfy in your body being fat doesnt always stop you doing the bizz!

being a very horny girl mayself - i have to say "what bolllooooxxxx" lol
im 23 stone and my weight dont stop me doing anything when it comes to the bedroom antics, lol

i have to admit the fatter i got, the more i hated getting jiggy. I would rather have had a coffee, cake and Eastenders! Sometimes it all felt like too much effort, how bad is that hah!

I think the odd thing my bf said or the way he looked at me occasionally didnt help either! I guess if you're in a fully loving relationship, all should run well ;) x

Yup i bonked when i was big and i still do it now :) We're all the same size in the dark :) xx

Not so much the size but the joint pain that comes with it that stops me... 5mins in and the hips give way, and the back aches and my arms go off.... and I'm gasping for breath :eek: - which he takes as a compliment!

Loosing weight should make our love lives much more enjoyable........if only I could remember where I left mine :D XX

The daily snail strikes again - what a load of old tosh!!! Is it just me or does the bloke in the picture look like David Blunkett? ha ha

Back