• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2013 Surgeries

Hi TC33 Im the same as you just keep thinking its all ok and does not adversely affect me
tomorrows the day

Good luck to you guys who are having your ops tomorrow!!! Xxx

Kirsty

Thank you :)
Ive just dropped my baby off to my sisters. Cried so much!!! :(
Now in asda getting stuff to fill the fridge for hubby whilst im in hospital.

I am stupidly nervous :( just wanna roll up into a ball and cry :(

Hopefully I'll be right behind you this time next week if I shift this! Come this time tomorrow it will all be over and recovery begins! Take care. Thinking of you. XXX

Me too, my sensible head knows it will be fine but I can't stop letting my thoughts get carried away, I'm a bit of a wreck today but this time tomorrow it will be over.

Good luck for tomorrow

Shaaron xx

Good luck tomorrow everyone!!!
Fingers crossed I can go through with surgery tomorrow as I developed tonsillitis about 5 days ago! It always happens when I'm stressed/worried so should have expected it, started antibiotics ASAP and it has started to go down, so we will wait and see :S
:)

Good luck to everyone else having their ops tomorrow!!!

Ive just bought low cal, low sugar soups for *when* I come home. Yes, my sensible head too is preparing for home life post op but my worried-scared-absolutely-shitless head is making me want to wrap all my sons Christmas presents, write on all the Christmas and upcoming birthday cards and blitz the house so my greiving husband wont have to...

What are you all doing to prepare yourselves??

Good luck to. You three I will be think of you all tomorrow sending you all a hug x
Just think this time tomorrow it be all over and new beginning . Please post when you can xx

Good luck to everyone else having their ops tomorrow!!!

Ive just bought low cal, low sugar soups for *when* I come home. Yes, my sensible head too is preparing for home life post op but my worried-scared-absolutely-shitless head is making me want to wrap all my sons Christmas presents, write on all the Christmas and upcoming birthday cards and blitz the house so my greiving husband wont have to...

What are you all doing to prepare yourselves??

Glad it's not just me, yesterday I cleared out all the food cupboards, cleaned the fridge and sorted out the freezer, stocked up with ready meals for hubby and kids (just in case!) deleted all the junk food from my favourites in my online shopping so I won't have to see it when I do the shopping after, wrote a letter to my children (just in case!), made sure all the bills were up to date etc ...

Less than 12 hours until I have to be at hospital now :)

Good luck tomorrow everyone!!!
Fingers crossed I can go through with surgery tomorrow as I developed tonsillitis about 5 days ago! It always happens when I'm stressed/worried so should have expected it, started antibiotics ASAP and it has started to go down, so we will wait and see :S
:)

Fingers crossed for you xx

Thank you! Well I'm in hospital in my gown and wrist band. Still need to see surgeon and anethesist? Been told I'm going down at 9:30 so 50 min away, all being well! :)

Good luck guys *see* you soon xx

Thinking of you all - those already done this month and those yet to be done xx

IM A LOZER!!! :D :D :D

I was supposed to be 2nd on the list this morning and within seconds of being told I had over an hours wait was I then rushed to get in my gown! Taken straight to the operating theatre and I woke up around 1:30 from the anaesthetic :)
Ive been dozing on and off since then. Not in pain but I feel some pressure in my chest.

This is so surreal!

I had exactly the same experience on Saturday morning was told 11am then they came for me at 8.30 still didn't have much time to get nervous woke up about 1pm feeling much the same as you and very nauseous but I got home yesterday am on the purée and not in pain good luck

IM A LOZER!!! :D :D :D

I was supposed to be 2nd on the list this morning and within seconds of being told I had over an hours wait was I then rushed to get in my gown! Taken straight to the operating theatre and I woke up around 1:30 from the anaesthetic :)
Ive been dozing on and off since then. Not in pain but I feel some pressure in my chest.

This is so surreal!

Fantastic! You did it ( how proud are you!) so glad your that side. Can't wait till I join you. Rest up and remember to ask for pain control if you need it. Soooooooooooooooo chuffed for you. WELL DONE! XXX

flick is back! great to hear from you, now go and rest up!

Back