• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2013 Surgeries

Aww congrats brill news

Thank you hun :) Yes, I was told a year but having PCOS I didnt think it would happen even with the weight loss as my cycles were not back to normal. My team know, I have a docs appointment on wednesday and a dieticians appt. on tuesday. I need to be closely monitored they said and make sure I stick to every appointment made to ensure the baby and myself are completely healthy and getting all the right nourishment. It's exciting but scary, the first 12 weeks are anyway but this time my god! Im only 6 weeks. The next 6 are guna be terrifying! xXx

Congratulations :D x

Thank you hun :) Yes, I was told a year but having PCOS I didnt think it would happen even with the weight loss as my cycles were not back to normal. My team know, I have a docs appointment on wednesday and a dieticians appt. on tuesday. I need to be closely monitored they said and make sure I stick to every appointment made to ensure the baby and myself are completely healthy and getting all the right nourishment. It's exciting but scary, the first 12 weeks are anyway but this time my god! Im only 6 weeks. The next 6 are guna be terrifying! xXx

Good luck! Sounds like a good plan and sure it will all be fine. Gives me hope! :) xx

10 stone loss ladies....feels great! Hope you are all well? X

Attachments

• image-3576915802.jpg
    image-3576915802.jpg
    351.7 KB · Views: 49
  • image-1579142006.jpg
    image-1579142006.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 47
Looking good ceecie and an amazing loss well done

Got on the Wii Fit today, I'm actually 19 stone 7lbs not 20stone 4lbs!!! Bloody brilliant!! Into the teens at last,,... Weighed that last when I was 18yrs old! :)

Lol I am starting to feel a bit girly to be honest!!

Hard to believe I was over 30 stones 6 1/2 months ago..... Having surgery was such a positive decision, I'm so chuffed with myself and can now see being a "normal" weight is within reach. Big smiles x

Lol I am starting to feel a bit girly to be honest!!

Hard to believe I was over 30 stones 6 1/2 months ago..... Having surgery was such a positive decision, I'm so chuffed with myself and can now see being a "normal" weight is within reach. Big smiles x

It is hard to believe it was only 6 months ago in one way it feels like a lifetime ago in another way it feels like it was only last week :) So glad we are all doing so well and are so positive.

Totally Butterfly! Seems weird thinking back to how we were all suffering and trying to get to grips with our new pouches!! Can't believe we have all done so well.... And some of us are hitting target! Bloody awesome!! X

Totally Butterfly! Seems weird thinking back to how we were all suffering and trying to get to grips with our new pouches!! Can't believe we have all done so well.... And some of us are hitting target! Bloody awesome!! X

Another 3 stones would do me but I'd even settle for 2 stones I never thought I'd be fitting into 14/16's like I am now :)

I'm 4lbs from target, it's going so slowly this last bit, very impatient!! Lol

So pleased us November gang are doing so well! :) lots of group hugs xxx

Back