• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2013 Surgeries

Wow, that's tiny Nicola! :eek: Well done!
Im in the process of sorting & selling my sister's clothes that are size 6s because she's growing out of them (she's recovering from anorexia & bulimia)
It's bizarre seeing this and it being for the opposite reason. What an achievement, both ways! x

Thanks guys. I'm still well within healthy weight range for my height and don't look ill, don't want to lose much more though, just tone my bits up again. Wish I could afford plastics! Boobs look awful :( xx

Any of us hit the 1 year mark yet?

Ok, so this time last year I was double checking my hospital bag, crying LOADS and cuddling my son hoping it wasn't guna be the last time... My appointment was 7am, 12th November 2013. 1 more sleep til D-Day!

Starting weight: 319 lbs
Starting size: 24-26 top, 28-30 bottom

1 year post op weight: 193 lbs
1 year post op size: 14-16 top, 16-18 bottom (28 weeks pregnant)

Total loss so far: 126 lbs

Total gain: Everything! I was desperate for the op to help me and my husband conceive and here we are :) Due beginning of Feb 2015. Life in incredible! ^-^

This was me trying on wedding dresses (Aug 2013)

ForumRunner_20141111_203848.jpg

This was me today (Nov 2014)

ForumRunner_20141111_205133.jpg

ForumRunner_20141111_205152.jpg

Done so well in so many ways xxx

Duno why the photos are sideways :(

My husband and I are celebrating tomorrow so wouldn't have time to update, it's a day early but oh well :D xXx

Ok, so this time last year I was double checking my hospital bag, crying LOADS and cuddling my son hoping it wasn't guna be the last time... My appointment was 7am, 12th November 2013. 1 more sleep til D-Day! Starting weight: 319 lbs Starting size: 24-26 top, 28-30 bottom 1 year post op weight: 193 lbs 1 year post op size: 14-16 top, 16-18 bottom (28 weeks pregnant) Total loss so far: 126 lbs Total gain: Everything! I was desperate for the op to help me and my husband conceive and here we are :) Due beginning of Feb 2015. Life in incredible! ^-^ This was me trying on wedding dresses (Aug 2013) This was me today (Nov 2014)
Wow! What an inspiration. What a difference . Best wishes with the baby how lovely . X

Wow flick you truly look fantastic!!!!! What a year you have had and soon to have a new baby and i bet not long after will be in those size 14 jeans we once dreamed and talked about. Well done you. You have so much to be proud about. :)

I remember this time last year, i had not long been a member of the forum and was watching (lurking) from the sidelines awaiting my date ......wishing and longing to join you all on your journeys............... It really doesn't seem possible that a whole year has flown by and all these wonderful success stories are truly inspirational. Well done all you November girls.....congrats and wtg its unreal how life can change beyond recognition in such a short space in time............ well done again all x x xx congrats Flick on the new edition too :) x x x x

Thank you so much lovelies!!! :D :D :D

I can't wait to see then and now pics of you all too! ^-^

What a year it has been. Full of ups! (And thankfully a whole lotta downs too ;) hehe)
With the weight, I'm below my hospital target but my BMI is still 'obese' :( so I've still got a way to go yet. Despite being over 6 months pregnant I've not gained a pound so far :eek: I'm excited to see what happens post pregnancy and see if I can fit my bum thay size 14 Audrasharon!!
My marriage has gotten SO much better (in more ways than one..) The confidence, which I had NONE of before, has made an appearence and instead of scaring hubby away has actually done the opposite which I'm so grateful for :D

Looking forward to this new 'post op' year and all the new challenges I will face :D (and not forgetting Christmas dinner lol) xXx

Stunning flick you have done amazing congrats on the baby

Well done Flick! Amazing!

I reached my final target weight today, a week before my one year surgiversary!

I've been doing slimming world to keep me on plan and because I like the group - but told them all beforehand I'd had my op - so don't take part in slimmer of week etc.

Attachments

• image-3925672321.jpg
    image-3925672321.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 59
Thank you! :D

Well done Nicola, you've done amazingly too! Like crazy amazing! :D Is Slimming World good? I've heard positive things from my friend who has gone and she's lost like 5 stone on her own. I'm so proud of her :D

I'm worried about what will happen in Feb, I've been scoffing some crap (sweetie cravings) so may need to think about something like Slimming World to make sure I stay on track after baby is here. We'll see :/

Back