• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2013 Surgeries

Removed a small uterine polyp from near right tube. Everything else looked ok. Very sore now but home! Awaiting IVF referral now. Is it finally happening?! :) xx

First slim Xmas party dress. Feels awesome!! Xx

Attachments

• image-4170422018.jpg
    image-4170422018.jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 58
  • image-2123478613.jpg
    image-2123478613.jpg
    403.8 KB · Views: 71
Wow that dress is gorgeous shows off your booblies lovely :) Sorry that you are being messed about on the IVF front though xx

Has anyone else had a phone call about an interview with the surgeon, Shaw Sommers (spelling??) And ITV's 'This Morning' film crew???

Nope but I had Mr Richardson :)

Looking good audra

Omg Audra!!! :D Looking Gorgeous :D Feeling good? It's amazing. What size are you in if you dont mind me asking? Has that magic 14 come and gone??

Need to get your Christmas tops and jumpers out ladies!

This is my first size 12 purchase AND its not maternity AND I'm 33 weeks now. Can't bloody believe it fits haha

ForumRunner_20141218_203726.jpg

That's fantastic Flick. You look amazing and what a lovely bump! You got to be proud of yourself!! I'm a 12/14. I've gone up a bit lately it's to bloody cold to exercise! I think I'll be a bit heavier in winter and make up for it in the summer but I'm happy with that. Seems like so long ago we were dreaming about being size 14! Look at us now. X

Back