• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2016 Surgeries

I had someone stop me this evening and said omg you have lost a lot of weight are you training (as I hobbled with my sonto his disco lol). I just replied I have lost a little yes

Exercise is funny thing lol, never before have i enjoyed being in pain but i do feel good when i ache after working out. Back again tonight for more of the same.

Great isn't it - I'm just off to the gym now in my lunch hour.

25 mins treadmill do interval work and 20 mins cross trainer done. All I have time for during lunch but better than sat on my backside doing not a lot!! I need to use the rower too but have a fear! Ha! I have an exercise bike at home so will use that whilst watching tv tonight.

25 mins treadmill do interval work and 20 mins cross trainer done. All I have time for during lunch but better than sat on my backside doing not a lot!! I need to use the rower too but have a fear! Ha! I have an exercise bike at home so will use that whilst watching tv tonight.
Every bit helps
I have retired so spend over two hours with my blind nephew .. Love it

Indeed @jeff20stone - great you're getting so much enjoyment from it. I do aeromix Tuesday, swimming and Kettlebells Wednesday, aeromix Thursday and pump Friday. I go to circuits on Saturday morning and if I can fit it in a bit of gym Sunday. Monday nights hubby is out so I just go on the bike.
I do need to try and up my calories though or I'm gonna hit starvation mode!

Can anyone recommend any protein bars? Peanut free and as low carb as possible?

I've just been looking at those on Tesco @starryeyed! They look good - loads I've seen are so high in carbs. Thinking they might be handy for after the gym.

I've just been looking at those on Tesco @starryeyed! They look good - loads I've seen are so high in carbs. Thinking they might be handy for after the gym.
yes these are low on impact carbs so really are good for post workout. 12g for the entire bar and 2g impact carbs. I've tried the cookie one and caramel chaos. My boyfriend stole them all in the end and he is very fussy with protein bars lol. They do taste like a treat while being fuel though. A lot better than some of the ones i've seen as a lot of them have a lot of sugar ;( maybe buy one to try? if you like them then it's cheaper to buy in bulk :)

Yeah I'm going to add a couple of flavours to our Tesco shop and see how I get on. Should increase my daily cals too as they still sit around 500 which I know is not good.

@jeff20stone ha ha!! I had half a cider on New Year's Day and it was way too soon - I was pretty tipsy! I'm so unsure about introducing alcohol. I want to have a couple this weekend but not really sure.

Back