• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

November 2016 Surgeries

AndyMc1978

Hi Guys, not been on for a while. Good to see everyone is doing well still, and wow 6 months (almost 7) out already. I have dropped 9 stone now and feel great. Still trying to do a couple of days at the gym each week although that has been difficult with work over the last couple of weeks. I think that my mind is starting to catch up with my weight loss slowly now as i am finally seeing a slimmer guy looking back at me when i look in the mirror which is nice however i still have that is everyone looking at the fat guy feeling when i am out and about now and then albeit not as often as when i was the fat guy lol.

maggy

Hi Guys, not been on for a while. Good to see everyone is doing well still, and wow 6 months (almost 7) out already. I have dropped 9 stone now and feel great. Still trying to do a couple of days at the gym each week although that has been difficult with work over the last couple of weeks. I think that my mind is starting to catch up with my weight loss slowly now as i am finally seeing a slimmer guy looking back at me when i look in the mirror which is nice however i still have that is everyone looking at the fat guy feeling when i am out and about now and then albeit not as often as when i was the fat guy lol.

Amazing weight loss, @AndyMc1978. Well done!!!!

maggy

Hi All how are we doing?
Slow but steady loss even with a trip to the USA
With a tanned body looking Fab ... scars are disappearing time for the mankini

Going strong @jeff20stone! Well done!!!!!

I'm hitting the gym these days too. Loving it! I'm a Zumba queen and am four weeks into the couch to 5k program. So much easier without all that excess weight to drag around. Have persuaded my OH to go to ballroom dance classes with me! First lesson last night. Two pairs of left feet! But it got the heart racing and we will get better. Eventually. Lol.

jeff20stone

Going strong @jeff20stone! Well done!!!!!

I'm hitting the gym these days too. Loving it! I'm a Zumba queen and am four weeks into the couch to 5k program. So much easier without all that excess weight to drag around. Have persuaded my OH to go to ballroom dance classes with me! First lesson last night. Two pairs of left feet! But it got the heart racing and we will get better. Eventually. Lol.
well done Maggy ... I still go to the gym three times a week .. It works ... Weight a steady loss .. skin tightening

paulam

Hi all its been good catching up with you all. Well done to everyone you are all doing fantastic. I have lost at total of 32.7 kilos but have not lost anything in the past three months. I know its down to me and I need to get my eating habits back under control ie less carbs and more protein. Doing shifts at work sometimes makes it difficult to stay on track and take my time to eat as I am almost always on the go. When I do sit down it is normally to finish paperwork. Reading about all your journeys has given me inspiration to get back on track. So from today I will be putting in more effort to make sure I hit my protein goals.

SAM55

Hi all its been good catching up with you all. Well done to everyone you are all doing fantastic. I have lost at total of 32.7 kilos but have not lost anything in the past three months. I know its down to me and I need to get my eating habits back under control ie less carbs and more protein. Doing shifts at work sometimes makes it difficult to stay on track and take my time to eat as I am almost always on the go. When I do sit down it is normally to finish paperwork. Reading about all your journeys has given me inspiration to get back on track. So from today I will be putting in more effort to make sure I hit my protein goals.
Welcome back. Hopefully we can help you get good habits back. I get where you are coming from as planning food is the last thing I want/am able to do when very busy! x

Chill

Hi all,

I seem to have plateaued now and don't seem to have move from about 12 1/2 stone but I'm a size 14/16 and am happy!

It's completely transformed me as today I swam a mile in a lake, although I've always swam whatever my size there's no way I'd ever have got a wetsuit on!

Tomorrow I'm entered in a swim/bike event, in a few weeks I'm doing a trial triathlon (still not mastered running too well though!) and then in September I'm entered in a 1/2mile swim event in Hyde Park although I'm now being persuaded to change it to the 1 or 2 mile to challenge myself!

I still get people walking past me as they don't recognise me, which I've kind of got used to although I don't really see that much of a difference.

A lot of people have told me I'm an inspiration but too me it was what I needed to do to be the person I really was.

Want2b3

Hey guys great to read on catch ups...well done on your losses....keep it up!
I have finally accepted my weight 10st 7lbs as a goal now. Now the hard work of maintenance and not to put weight on starts! Gym going so well truly got the bug....try to go 3/4 times a week. Wearing size 10 in most things but did get a size 8 dress and tops the other day :-0
I have asked GP who has now referred me for skin removal surgery. I don't know if I will be accepted but it is awful and affecting my confidence now that way! My stomach/breasts/sides/bingo wings and top of inner thighs are really bad....another part of the process I guess I now to face!

Keep going November's losers that's what makes us winners :)

Maria61

Hey guys great to read on catch ups...well done on your losses....keep it up!
I have finally accepted my weight 10st 7lbs as a goal now. Now the hard work of maintenance and not to put weight on starts! Gym going so well truly got the bug....try to go 3/4 times a week. Wearing size 10 in most things but did get a size 8 dress and tops the other day :-0
I have asked GP who has now referred me for skin removal surgery. I don't know if I will be accepted but it is awful and affecting my confidence now that way! My stomach/breasts/sides/bingo wings and top of inner thighs are really bad....another part of the process I guess I now to face!

Keep going November's losers that's what makes us winners :)
Fabulous you should be so proud of yourself xx

Want2b3

Have not been here all summer as been not focusing! Sweets and picking(old behaviors back) so decided 2 weeks ago to start the rules again!
I have lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks and in total now 12 stone in 10 months! I am still shocked and head still thinks I am my old size until I look at photos and am taken aback every time in the difference!
Got 2lbs to go to my goal sixe 10 but some 8's fit yay!

Hope all November buddies here still enjoying their journeys!
However the skin is the new nightmare!

paulam

Have not been here all summer as been not focusing! Sweets and picking(old behaviors back) so decided 2 weeks ago to start the rules again!
I have lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks and in total now 12 stone in 10 months! I am still shocked and head still thinks I am my old size until I look at photos and am taken aback every time in the difference!
Got 2lbs to go to my goal sixe 10 but some 8's fit yay!

Hope all November buddies here still enjoying their journeys!
However the skin is the new nightmare!
Hi want2b3. Well done on losing 5lbs. Also you are doing fantastic to lose 12 stone in only ten months. I have lost just over five stones in total but I too have got into bad habits again So I decided from today to focus on clean eating Work and work colleagues eating habits can make it more difficult to stick to even though I bring lunch/dinner in with me. Gonna have to go back to my don't care attitude towards others and their behavior towards my eating habits. I have to also break the habit of snacking as it tends to be sweet stuff such as slim fast cereal bars (arghhh!!)

Anyway rant over now to focus on good eating habits. I'm off for a week so will be taking this time to decorate my living room and hallway to keep my mind occupied. Have a great weekend November surgeries.

Want2b3

Hi Nov 16 losers well I am first to celebrate a year since surgery as first to have it! I have posted pics for first time in my diary. So so happy with my weight loss over 12 stone far acceded what I thought I would achieve! Was dreaming of size 12 a year ago now 8/10 and a stone lower than target. Weight loss has now stopped which I am very happy with and trying hard to stick to rules but eating far to many carbs tbh!
Anyway happy first anniversary to you lovely Nov 16 losers x

Maria61

Hi Nov 16 losers well I am first to celebrate a year since surgery as first to have it! I have posted pics for first time in my diary. So so happy with my weight loss over 12 stone far acceded what I thought I would achieve! Was dreaming of size 12 a year ago now 8/10 and a stone lower than target. Weight loss has now stopped which I am very happy with and trying hard to stick to rules but eating far to many carbs tbh!
Anyway happy first anniversary to you lovely Nov 16 losers x
Congratulations xx

Chill

Hi,

How are everyone doing as we must be hitting 1 year anniversaries now?

I’m loving the transformation I’ve had this year and all the new things I’ve done!

Swimming the Serpentine must have been the highlight of the closely followed by completing a mini triathlon! Oh and finally being able to fit into size 14 clothes, I treated myself to Superdry tops..just because I could!

What have your best achievements been?

Want2b3

Well done Chill! A triathlon wow now that is a major achievement! Mine was taking my boy in the summer hols and going on rides with him. Also going out in fashionable clothes and being able to shop in lots of shops for them which is now my fav hobby lol!
Acting and feeling a lot younger and healthier than I did. Hope everyone else has had a good year too :)

JakkiD

My opiversary will be on wednesday and im down by 12 stone 2, exceeded my expectations by so much in so many ways, its not been all plain sailing but genuinely never been happier, well done to everyone xxxx

Attachments

• 34BE8DD1-AC93-424F-B314-70662232A8A2.jpeg
    34BE8DD1-AC93-424F-B314-70662232A8A2.jpeg
    710.4 KB · Views: 18