• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

nurse and Homerton visits

tendersage

Ok been a busy day the nurse could not understand how i could be doing so much and not having asthma problems as i have not been taking either inhaler for 2.5 months eventually she had to agree that the fact i have had NO asthma problems at all in that time was justification enough for me not to take them, and i agreed to keep them with me IN CASE i need them. My blood pressure is down to 126/72 so that will be watched closely for further drops as usually i am around 140/90 which they do nnot like but tough my body insisted on being in that region.

Got to homerton early and sat with a latte for an hour until i wandered over to reception and got directions to the outpatients. Sat waiting for 30 mins after my time, but eventually got taken to the seat by the consulting room where i found out that i was actually seeing Mr mannur not one of the 'team' which pleased me. He looked at my files and commented there was not much in it, looked up at me and instantly said gallbladder then went on to explain that in 1020 ops so far he has only ever had 5 people needing the gallbladder removed which is considerably under the average statistics. Then commented well it has to come out, just avoid fats and we should be able to do it within the next couple of months.... he didnt have his diary there, but knew he was on holiday for some of it. I commented i wanted to book mine but did not dare until i knew and as a result he said he would get it sorted in the next few days. So i am going to nag the hospital for an date from next week to ensure i get it

fab news hun ... make sure u do nag them as we all know what surgeons are like ... say yep yep yep and then forget.. keep callingt ill you get ur date .. but fab news about the astma hun xx keep up the good work xx

That's great news Di once you have your date you can get organised...I would let the hospital know you will take a cancellation and you may get it a bit quicker...xx

Thanks brewtt yes i will keep nagging them thankfully i still have the letter i got to book this appointment plus the one cancelling me off the system so i have numbers to call. They kept the letter for todays appointment as my file was not there LOL i bet they had to create one

Linda i sure will be telling them i will take a cancellation, after all i want this done so i can book my holiday, and i defnately feel i need a break after the last few weeks.

The good thing is no pre-op diet :)

Back