• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

O/T I`m so cheesed off with my ex .

city airport is the nearest. but because its a small airport its probably be dearer, so I would say stansted is your best bet marg.....

Marg, I would say don't wait until your op for looking for another man, I met my OH online, I must admit I kissed a few frogs first but he was well worth waiting for...you will find someone who loves you for you, not your size of shape whether its big or small. I always wanted someone who loved me for me, it took me 41 years to find him, i'm sure you could find someone a bit quicker than that..lol

Even if it is friendship you want there are a lot of people out there who are in the same boat as yourself..i was one of them.
Don't let your ex dictate how you live your life ..good luck xx

My ex used to tell me all the time when we were together that nobody would want me because i was fat. He was sooooo wrong! As Jeff says there is a whole cyber space out there of people who want to meet others but dont or cant get out. I can honestly say i have met all of my boyfriends, including my fiance online and not one weirdo amongst them (well apart from one but i cant tell you about him ;) ).

Your ex is feeling insecure, he knows you are already a sexy, intellectually interesting woman and add to that wls you are gonna be one piece of hot totty that he is not gonna get a look in with. Rise above his remarks. Just out of interest why does he come round for all that time? I know mine used to ring all the time when we first split to 'hear my voice' but soon put an end to that... Does he still have a soft spot for you by some chance?

As for not telling him where you live, i dont blame you. If it wasn't for my girls i wouldnt tell mine where i lived.

Keep visualising your new life and calling him names under your breath, you'll be fine xx

My ex used to tell me all the time when we were together that nobody would want me because i was fat. He was sooooo wrong! As Jeff says there is a whole cyber space out there of people who want to meet others but dont or cant get out. I can honestly say i have met all of my boyfriends, including my fiance online and not one weirdo amongst them (well apart from one but i cant tell you about him ;) ).

Your ex is feeling insecure, he knows you are already a sexy, intellectually interesting woman and add to that wls you are gonna be one piece of hot totty that he is not gonna get a look in with. Rise above his remarks. Just out of interest why does he come round for all that time? I know mine used to ring all the time when we first split to 'hear my voice' but soon put an end to that... Does he still have a soft spot for you by some chance?

As for not telling him where you live, i dont blame you. If it wasn't for my girls i wouldnt tell mine where i lived.

Keep visualising your new life and calling him names under your breath, you'll be fine xx
He comes around to help with the house work , cooking and shopping for me because of the pain I`m in with the osteoarthritis and the frozen shoulders .

Hi Margaret, this is your moment and your time, take it with both hands and reclaim your life. Whether you need a man or not is completely irrelevant, you are taking back what is rightfully yours, the right to do exactly what you want with the rest of your life. Go girl..I will be your cheerleader.

love
Rosie xx

Oh Mandy (was that a song Oh well) I just want to tuck you under my wing and take you on a bloody good night out in blackpool by then you will have those blokes eating out of your high heeled stiletoe.:party0036::party0027::bananalove::party0023::party0038::party0019::banana dancer::party0016::party0048:

Can I come too???

Margaret sorry you had to hear this sweetheart. He is so scared you'll not be needing him any more. Men eh?? Can't live with them and we can't live without them lol. How he can even contemplate saying this to you is beyond me. Why does he think you're having this op?? Does he think you just want to sit around in smaller clothes lol. What a plonker, he has'nt realised yet that once you've lost the weight the world is your oyster and you can go wherever you wish hunxx

men!!!!!!! why is it we need them again??

Back