• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

October 2014 Surgeries

I have another date ? Not an October surgery anymore. But so glad to have it! November 12 here I come.

Hi angie - my bad typing lets me down! My new date is the 12th. You're so right about the ups and downs of preparation. Thus is my third date. I'm hoping this will be the one!

Thanks jan, now I have this date ill go look at those youtube videos yiu suggested. Thanks for those too!

I've made it onto the losers bench 2 days post op starting to feel a little more human had a shower and trying to keep moving and sipping fluids also had strained soup then this evening had a strawberry slim fast. A little back ache from all the wind but my trusty hot water bottle helps with that.

Hi Kirsty
It will be here before I now it, I am excited and nervous.

Barbara woooho so pleased to here you are doing ok, whats it like on the losers bench.
I will add the hot water bottle to the pile ha ha.
Keep drinking and get plenty of rest, it was really nice to meet you on Tuesday.
I am going to say :4633: and take care

Hi all.. One week post surgery.. Weighed myself yesterday is see what's been happening.. 9lbs off.. With Lsd I have lost 2 stone in 3 weeks.. Amazingggggg!!!!
Such a wonderful feeling... Hope everyone else is ok xxxxx

Well done fatfree!!! I'm at 20lb loss in 19days awesome feeling!!! Xxx

Well done Fatfree81 and Kat79, it's such a great feeling losing that weight. For myself I have already lost 14Ibs since my op on 15th October. Feeling so, so, so, good for the first time I can actually see my collar bone. Can't weight to lose another stone or so....

Wow well done all those that have 'been done' so far this month! It's great to hear you all on the road to recovery and already losing weight, makes me feel really excited and hopeful.

My band is going in on Tuesday and km 11lb down on LSD. So excited can't wait to share my journey with you all x

To all my fellow October ladies and gents, i hope those who have had their surgery are now well on the mend mentally and physically and are discovering this new life opportunity that has been gifted to us or by ourselves is a tool to help us find better inner peace and healthier bodies and our confidence grows with each day in front of us.

For me, i am coming up to 1 month post surgery soon, i have lost 23 lbs, i have began to regain my confidence, the procedure seems to have cured my chronic back pain and trapped nerve! i suffered for 3 years and its just gone! i cannot tell you how happy i am despite the challenges and difficult emotions this surgery has presented to me.

In such a short space of time i am starting to feel i can take on the world again and anything is possible.

i am to start spinning and yoga next week, i want to work on fitness, the body and the mind and all that hippy meditation stuff. I may have poo poo'd it in the past but with age comes wisdom and the ability to see the mind is as bigger part of my fix to being healthy and happy. After years of inner punishment, comfort eating and cycles of distraction.. I'm going to get really fixed x

For those of you who are still to squeeze into the last days of october.... hurry up its flipping brilliant x

Just seen this doh.

My surgery is on 30th October. 3/4 of the way through the LSD, and going well, lost 13 and a quarter pounds. Didnt think I would say this but cant wait to get on that operating table!

Back