• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

October Challenge...Let's go!

Hi I wanted to be in the 13's for September but didn't manage it, I am 14st 3lb now so my goal for October is to be 13st 7lb,

Good Luck everyone, hope this month is better than the last, Karen x

19s 6lb. I can't wait to be in the 18's. xx

Weighed in this morning and I'd lost 2lb! :D so maybe I shouldnt set just 4lb as a goal?
I wont change it just yet though..

041011//i was 14 stone 2 lbs a the beginning of sep, i had a yo yo month for some bizare reason which i still cant understand as i did everything right and at my lowest ebb i thought that was it i wasnt going to lose any more weight; but i ended on 13stone 9lbs and this morning i am 13stone 8 lbs i would like to be 13 stone at the end of oct , im going to have a bloody good try at getting there ,,, GOOD LUCK ALL YOU LOOSERS XXXXXXXxx

First weigh in for October and lost 3 so took me to 15:11 so need another 12 this month to get to glorios 14s :)

Well done everyone on their weight loss so far, if got my weigh in on Friday, I think I need to pray to the weight loss gods again lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

jema said:
Don't think you have much to worry about, the way you've been losing! Good luck for Friday. x

Awww thanks hunnie, il post once iv been weighed, it's cos am 2lb off 7stone, 3lb to be under 30st n 4lb to hit 100lbs lost xx

Omg I lost my renowned 4lbs

So iv hit all 3 of my targets and um offically in the 20s, it may be 29st 12lbs but it's the best feeling ever!!!! Xx

Flippin brilliant Haylz. I've popped on the scales this morning and have gone below the next stone mark- am in the 18's at 18 stone 13 lbs -but it's still through that barrier and feels fantastic.
Getting out of the 30's is brilliant-well done mate !

Last edited:
I know it's the best feeling ever.... Iv got a massive smile on my face.

Thank you all..... Well done on this weeksweight loss aswell everyone xxx

U little superstar haylz...keep smiling..u deserve to :) xx

Right let me join in I need to get back on track 15st 7lb today I will aim for 7lbs, 15st by the end of the month.

I was at the hospital today and spoke to the Consultant about going on the Cambridge diet for a couple of weeks to get back on track he said whatever I thought would help to do.

What do you think should I try it? or is going to lead to another disaster......... He did say that at 18 months to 2yrs out it's normal to put a little weight back on.

Jeanx

thats the best news Haylz! you've done amazing so far. keep it up girl. xxx

Omg I lost my renowned 4lbs

So iv hit all 3 of my targets and um offically in the 20s, it may be 29st 12lbs but it's the best feeling ever!!!! Xx

Well done Haylz on your achievments, it's this sort of post that I hope will inspire me thanks.

Jeanx

Thank u all I just can't stop smiling today, so today as a treat with my bf we have been to the pics and am about I have a Chinese, well some chicken n sweetcorn soup n a bit of egg foo young am so excited...... Gone are the days of stuffing in it n now it's days of enjoying my food n my life xxx

Looking at your stats, you have really done well. cant wait for my op so that I can start as well..... Good luck!

Back