• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

October Challenge...Let's go!

MrsSmith

MrsSmith said:
I also had a rubbish September, just 2lbs lost all month :-(
First fill on Monday, so hoping for a better month.
16-2 this morning; would love to be 15-7 by the end of the month.

15-12 today, so getting there...slowly.
Know I need to get off my lazy arse and do more exercise, but think my October goal is in sight now; as long as the 16s have gone for good, I'm happy x

laurajlucy

2 Weeks post-op today, weighing 15 st 2lb. EWnd of Oct I wud love to be 14 st!! xx Good luck all. xx

Bonnie66

Had my op last tues, would like to be 18st by end of Oct ( fingers crossed) ;~}

Miss Tickle

Well done HP.
I'm so happy to have lost 6lbs last week so am really hopeful I'll manage to lose anoher8lbs by the end of the month and reach my target.

happy days

Miss Tickle said:
Well done HP.
I'm so happy to have lost 6lbs last week so am really hopeful I'll manage to lose anoher8lbs by the end of the month and reach my target.

Sure you will your doing fab. I just keep waiting for it to stop it's like it's too good to be true. 33 weeks and a loss every week. So so happy x

Lilyscent

Finally got weighed off the nurse today after 6 weeks and Im chuffed Ive lost 8lbs and 55lbs in total since I started back in April. oh and I went into the 300`s lol doesnt sound much but to me it is.. Wonder how much I will lost this month.. Good Luck everyone.. Im 399 now lets see if I can get to 390 by November..

Jrichard

Hi everyone, I'm a bit late with this was as I haven't been well, but here goes. I am 17 stone and would love to be as close to 16 stone 7 pounds as possible by the end of the month.

Good luck everyone.

Julie

Haylz6

Just had weigh in and lost my famous 4lbs again, it's defo my number now, so am 29st 8lbs now it's makes me smile

Good luck for weigh in today xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

suzie290304

Well done Haylz if you keep loosing 4 pounds you will be well in to the new stones bracket in 3 weeks :) x

Haylz6

Il be rocking 27st by Xmas if I continue which take me to 10st since July.... By 4 defo is my number xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

zarafa

Put on 1lb this week, so currently at 15st 10 :(

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
125 kg now, want to be under the 120kg mark by end of October, do i think I can do it, who knows, but gonna have a damm good try :)

Just jumped on the scales this morning and delighted with another 3 lb loss this week, taking me to 125 lb loss in total.

So this means its just one more lb then I have hit the 9 stone loss which I will be aiming for next week.

Don't think I'm going to reach my target, but I don't care, I'm still losing :)

Mecca123

Peterborough Guy said:
Just jumped on the scales this morning and delighted with another 3 lb loss this week, taking me to 125 lb loss in total.

So this means its just one more lb then I have hit the 9 stone loss which I will be aiming for next week.

Don't think I'm going to reach my target, but I don't care, I'm still losing :)

Great news should be proud of your self

Louanne79

I weigh 17s 6lbs today, and have lost 85lbs since the start of my journey. I'd like to lose 15lbs in October to hit the magic 100, so need to get to 16s 5lbs or less.
Fingers crossed.
Good luck to all xXx

I didn't weigh in last week, but this week I weighed in at 17s 0lbs, so have lost 6lbs.
Need to shift another 9lbs to hit that 100lbs loss. Off to the gym then.....

Miss Tickle

I'm down to 18st 8lbs today, so another 5 lbs to reach my October goal. Might not manage it as there less than two weeks to go. I'm happy to have lost 9lbs in the last two week tho :eek:)