• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Off to Czech

manfa

I am off to stansted this evening, so nervous now.
Am quite upset now that i am leaving my beautiful 4 yr old son and my darling partner, and i feel very guilty that i won't be with them this week.
I hope everything goes according to plan and that i am home safe and sound on Saturday night To hug and kiss them once again
Got a large dose of the pre op jitters :-(
X
Sam

Good luck, normal to be nervous but it will soon be over and your can look forward to a happy, healthy future with your family. Let us know how you get on :) x

Last edited:
Good luck, am sure it will all go well, little bit jealous and wish I was flying out tonight lol keep us updated o your journey. I know it's hard leaving your partner and son, but what you're doing is to make sure you are with them for a very long time..all the best x

Wishing you all the best...let us all know how your getting on xx

oh you will be fine :) i had my op there. The care you will recieve is second to none, they are all amazingly caring people, good luck :) xxx

all the best. I too am quite jealous. Wish it was me. I would be scared too, but just think how your going to look in that little black number at christmas. Keep us all posted good luck honey.

Very best wishes and good luck, keep us informed. Can't wait to hear about your weight loss journey xxx

Back