• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oh dear me

JOWOOD4

Since having my band fitted I have been so good with both food and exercise but last week I went on holiday. At first I was being careful but as I got the taste for food it was harder and harder each day so in the end I had pudding, wine etc and everything I fancied. I did feel some restriction but I suppose, if im honest, I ate things that I knew would not cause me a problem.
I came home today and didnt feel like I'd done too much damage BUT have just got on the scales and have put on 9lbs. How can that be? Thats more than I would have put on pre-band!
Now I'm gutted - but it does serve me right and i'm not looking for sympathy cos I know what I've done. I'm just so shocked at the amount.
Starting again now for sure but it just shows that not using the band properly can have disasterous results!:(

Don't worry Jo xx Let's begin a new week and get that back off again.
It is a good idea to plan ahead , maybe calorie controlled low fat high protein...and allow enough calories for a treat once a week.
I have had problems with regaining a few pounds recently and although it's disappointing at least we know why we've done it and we can get it back off again x

Thank you - your new photo looks fab by the way. Its just that its so hard to lose it and then you take your eye of the ball and wow!

Hi Jo,
Hoping you are feeling a little better now... you are only human... try and do a daily diet plan and share it with us so we can support you...

In addition, don't ever cut out treats altogether... but build them in...

Take heart that you are able to do it and positive steps forward... always at your side and sending love and hugs....

p.s. Kelly and I have also gained a little over the last month, so we are doing a daily diet check plus weigh in on a Saturday from next week if you or anyone else wishes to join us... it helped me to lose over 2 stones...

Loving hugs and you are not on your own Angel
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The first thing to say is well done on being so honest and upfront about the fact that you didn't stick to the rules. The second is to say you were on holiday and you over indulged, as Neen says tomorrow is Monday so deep breath and back on track hun and you will soon lose that 9lbs. Big hugs x

ohh that is upsetting.

Ok so you had a major hurdle, get right back on track.

Good luck

Aw you must be gutted but its not the end of the world hun. Youve had a blow out but you can put it right by being extra good for a couple of weeks, you have done it before and you can do it now .....Good luck XX

Hey you were on holiday and is'nt that the time we all let ourselves go?? Get back on track and you will soon shift those extra pounds again. Don't be too hard on yourself otherwise you'll slip back and comfort eat through guilt.
New week now so new way of thinking. hope you enjoyed your holiday xxx

Its a new day hun, dont stress over it too much xx

Back