• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OH in intensive care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear he's awake and making progress - thinking of you and sending healing thoughts.

So pleased to hear that CB is starting to improve, send our love and very best wishes in every way.

Thinking of you all and sending fondest love and strength to you all.. love and hugs xxx

You must be so relieved, so glad to here your news. xxx

Just catching up on posts and can't believe what an awful time you are both having. It makes me so mad when people say bariatric surgery is the easy way out! I hope he continues to improve and that they can reverse any damage to his oesophegus. You are both in my thoughts x

Reactions: Bev
Hope improvement continues and he is allowed back nearer to home soon.

Thinking of you all and praying for improvement and stability.... love and hugs always to you all xxx

so glad he's awake i hope for continued progression so he can come home soon and continue with things as you all normally do, still thinking of you all.

Sending much love and continuing to pray.
Grace xxx

thinking of you both hun xx

Just an update, I was going to spend christmas with family but I have booked in a hotel ten minutes from him for the next three days so I can spend it with him. Hope you guys all have a good one. This is the best I can do and I am going to be with the man I love xx

Just an update, I was going to spend christmas with family but I have booked in a hotel ten minutes from him for the next three days so I can spend it with him. Hope you guys all have a good one. This is the best I can do and I am going to be with the man I love xx

I think thats a great idea, I hope you enjoy it as much as you can with the circumstances. Please pass on my best wishes to you other half! (HUGS) to you both XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back