• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OH in intensive care

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad to hear that hunny is improving. Also that you have the fighting spirit back! Keep fighting and enjoy your retail therapy.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am so glad to hear he is doing better xxxxx hope you enjoy your retail therapy xxxxxxxx
sending (((((hugs))))) stay warm

Well I went to Oxford street, and I can't believe it I bought two pairs of jeans in a size 20 I can't remember the last time that happened. So I have gone down four sizes in 7 weeks I then came up the hospital, he is confused hit the nurses because he thought they had kidnapped me, and he wants to go home and to go home now ! But he has sat in his chair for two hours which they are pleased about xx

Aww No wonder hes confused after what hes been through, its good that they are pleased with him though. Well done on the size 20's :D XX

Glad you got something nice in the sales, really good news about your OH's improvements! things are really looking up x x x

It's great to hear about your sales bargains and your weight loss. It's great to hear hubby's a bit better but I do hope the confusion settles down soon.
I think I was also quite confused after my second surgery. It's mainly the drugs they pump into you.
You're having such a rough time, both of you. I hope he can come closer to home soon.
Love n hugs n prayers
Grace xxx

Glad to hear that your husband was able to sit out. I hope that his confusion subsides soon. Well done for losing so much weight that you are down 4 dress sizes. Hope tomorrow shows even more improvement. My prayers and thoughts are with you both.

Oh CB I am glad things are improving. Bet the sales were a bit manic on Oxford Street but glad you managed to get some new jeans and take your mind off OH for a while. Hope he will be good enough to move nearer home soon. Thinking of you. xxx

So pleased that everythings seems to be improving CB and what an awful few days for you all.. you have been close in thought and prayer.

Sending love and hugs to you all and thinking of you xxx

I was called back to the hospital as he threatened to pull out his central line, and do hisself an injury, so I sm sitting on the chair beside him hoping he will sleep, he is not on any painkiller meds apart from paracetamol but they think it is to do with the size of the operation and days he lost. I am so tired but everytime I close my eyes he pull his gown off and sheets x

Oh no CB! I hope you both manage to get some rest tonight. I'm thinking of you both and hope things improve. I admire your strength and send good vibes your way xx

Your poor hubby! Hopefully in a few days you can both have a giggle about his stripping! Please look after yourself, both emotionally and physically. You are going to need all your strength when he comes home.
xxxxxxxx

So sorry to hear your hubby is having such a rough time, Its a good job you are so strong. Lets hope new year brings all you both wish for and more xxx

Thinking of you and all.. xx

Our poor CB... hoping he is feeling better today... I keep thinking of him and hoping he is picking up... please tell him we are all willing him on with his journey and hoping for much better news as the days progress...

Sending the warmest of hugs to CB, to you and all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sorry to hear your hubby is getting confused and upset hopefully that will pass soon. Is there someonelse your hubby would feel safe with that could sit with him for a bit to let you get some sleep and a wee break? It must be so hard for you please look after yourself too and a big congratulations on your size 20 jeans. Big hugs xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back