• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

oh.my.god... Cant believe it....

Be-a-Butterfly

I called my surgeons secretary today to ask about pre op diet sheet i should of received a while ago as i wanted a nosy and also was thinking of being naughty and starting it early, so i called to chase it up and while i was on the fone she told me she was going to call me tomorrow anyway as she has a provisional date for me !!! :D 20th June :D !!! omg i know its twelve weeks away and its only a provisional but i feel so excited and relieved that i have a date in mind, she said i could possibly have a different date thats before then but i shouldnt expect it as all the bank holidays coming up lol but i truly dont care i just feel soooo relieved to be able to say...

I HAVE A DATE!! :D

Wahooo! yay me :p
xx

Hia. I haven't said hello yet but I just wanted to pop in and congratulate you on your news. I remember how I felt when I got my date last year. The time will fly by now.

Grace xxx

Wow thats fanastic I am really pleased for you xx

Wonderful news, I remember how I felt when I was told I had a date....snivel city, pmsl!!!!! Congratulations! I found it really helped to get you all geed up before the op, so good luck to you! xxx

thanks everyone - dont think ill be sleeping tonight my minds still reeling through excitment yaaay!! :D

Congrats hun! x

Awesome news!! Congrats x

Back