• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG - Am I 'normal' now?

Mmmmm? Not sure "Gary" and "Normal" should ever be in the same sentence!!!! Seriously though, you look fab, and I had the same feeling today as I shopped in Asda with my little girl and saw tops in my size for a tenner!!! Me, buying off the peg and just spending a tenner is unheard of! Not that I did, but left big hints for my daughter to give to her dad for Christmas xx Well done Gary - looking sexy mate!!!

Well done Gary - looking good 'tb' - hope you doubled your Clubcard vouchers!

Well done you look fab!!
I remember my first asda purchase -quite special!!

Gary, you have done so well and you look lovely. I bet your girls are so proud of you. xx

I'm so pleased for you Gary, I know what you mean I've bought a couple of things out of Asda lately it feels so good not having to always go to Evans.

Yo look fantastic in those new pictures, you're such an inspiration, Karen x

amazing how far uve come in such a short space of time....well done....and well done to the step daughter encouraging you to treat yourself! bet shes proud as punch!!

"Normal" ??? Hmmm!!! Better than "normal" ... BLOODY FANTASTIC!!! Well done!! You look great!!! :) xx Enjoy and be proud ... you deserve it!!! :) xx

hahahaha thats great Gary, well done mate :) xxx

Thanks Caren

Well done pleased for you, i bet its the best feeling in the world..:)

Thanks Alison, it does feel good to be honest.

Thats great news well done you x

Thanks Karlene

Wow, you look really great, bet you're really proud, well done you.

Thanks Chris, Yes I can a glow about me at the moment.

Good gracious! You look fab. Most definitely normal.

I am never normal lol

:):):):) amazing Gary!!! sooooooo well done ! :):):):)

Thanks Lynne

Hi Gary,

I came across your new signature box pics on another post a few minutes before finding this thread .... and I had already done a double take at the sig box pics of the handsome man in the coat !!

Fab news, you have lost so much since your op, to be able to buy clothes off the peg must be such a joy !!! :)

Who else has posted a pic in a coat, handsome I dont think so lol

Well done Gary! That's brilliant! I know how you feel as I bought a pair of boots today that actually do up around my calfs ;-)
Losing lots of weight is the best feeling in the world! Xx

I think you should be posting a pic then young lady.

Wow you are looking great Gary ... what a lovely feeling it must be to buy off the peg.. go you sir!

Thanks Jen

The difference in your new pics to the others where you had no neck is fantastic,Im proud of you and Im sure your friends and family are too!Maz x

Thanks B an B lol

Well done, looking gooooooood xxxx

Looking better you mean lol

Your normal but definately not Mr Average. Your looking fab .... you'll be modelling for Next soon!!!! Well done xx
Lynne x

Er I dont think modelling is for me, maybe in a few years lol

You are looking fantastic Gary!! Well done :)

Thanks Kath

Wow. Well done you. You're looking mighty fine... xxx

Wow!! Witwooo! Gary you have done so well!

Mmmmm? Not sure "Gary" and "Normal" should ever be in the same sentence!!!! Seriously though, you look fab, and I had the same feeling today as I shopped in Asda with my little girl and saw tops in my size for a tenner!!! Me, buying off the peg and just spending a tenner is unheard of! Not that I did, but left big hints for my daughter to give to her dad for Christmas xx Well done Gary - looking sexy mate!!!

Now you behave Ruth, and well done for getting off the peg, we will have to go shopping together soon lol

Well done Gary - looking good 'tb' - hope you doubled your Clubcard vouchers!

I dont bother with bits of plastic lol

Well done you look fab!!
I remember my first asda purchase -quite special!!

Thanks Blueyes

Gary, you have done so well and you look lovely. I bet your girls are so proud of you. xx

They want to take me shopping again today lol, good job I dont have a flexifriend. lol

Well done you it's a great feeling isn't it & you look great. Well done.

It was a great feeling :)

I'm so pleased for you Gary, I know what you mean I've bought a couple of things out of Asda lately it feels so good not having to always go to Evans.

Yo look fantastic in those new pictures, you're such an inspiration, Karen x

Oh Im not a inspiration Karen, there are far better people on here than me :)

amazing how far uve come in such a short space of time....well done....and well done to the step daughter encouraging you to treat yourself! bet shes proud as punch!!

Trouble is, I have still lost more pre op than post op :(

Looking fab Lovely. Exciting isn't it.

Kate x

Thanks Kate

"Normal" ??? Hmmm!!! Better than "normal" ... BLOODY FANTASTIC!!! Well done!! You look great!!! :) xx Enjoy and be proud ... you deserve it!!! :) xx

Thanks, still a way to go though before I will be happy :)

Hi Gary

Your looking sharpe! I’m so looking forward to be able to by clothes of the peg instead of shopping At Mr F** B*****d’s which I’v had to do for years. You are an inspiration.

Stavros

Back