• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Omg just been phoned with a date!!!

poppy honey

Hi again to keep you up to date with my journey,went on Tuesday for my nurse assessment at The Spire and been phoned today with my appointment to meet MR Bart Decadt this coming Tuesday and asked if I am ok with Monday 26th March for my op!! cant believe how fast they have moved I feel very lucky......but abit scared!!! has anyone else had their op with MR Decadt?

excellent news!! congrats :D

Hi again to keep you up to date with my journey,went on Tuesday for my nurse assessment at The Spire and been phoned today with my appointment to meet MR Bart Decadt this coming Tuesday and asked if I am ok with Monday 26th March for my op!! cant believe how fast they have moved I feel very lucky......but abit scared!!! has anyone else had their op with MR Decadt?

Hi hun, great news!!! I had my bypass 30th Jan with Mr Decadt and pinklady the week after. He is lovely and everything went well for me. The staff at Regency are lovely and look after you well. The only thing I would say is bad is the 2nd week of pr op diet when they have you on 'clear' liquid!!!!!!!:(

I have had no setbacks so been really lucky. xxxx

Congrats good luck I'm having my op there on tues but wiv dr agwunobi :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good luck!!! Exciting!!! Xxx

Thats great news congrats x

Great stuff

They will look after you here. Mr Decadt and staff are all lovely :)
Good luck with your op, it'll soon be here!
Best wishes
Lesley x

wow what great news i am glad it has gone quick for you, good luck. xxxxx

great news congratulations

Goodluck with your opp

Good luck, I had my op at Spire Manchester but my surgeon was Mr Li.
Everyone was lovely and really looked after me I cant praise them enough.
Best wishes,
Lyndsey x

Back