• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

omg look what ive just read on the net

cherry

or snackin’ to keep your belly warm and satisfied for a mere 250 calories. Too bad one bowl contains 1,120mg of sodium. I will close my eyes and pretend I didn’t read that part. Because I’m still gonna eat it. I buy mine for around $1.50 each. That’s some good, cheap eatin’.

Gastric Sleeve: Pull Your Stomach Out Through Mouth to Lose Weight

This is not like that time you got drunk and threw up on your friend. And on the floor. And on yourself. That kind of tragedy only pulls out what’s IN your stomach. What I’m talking about is literally pulling OUT your stomach through your mouth. It’s a new procedure called Sleeve Gastrectomy, aka, the Gastric Sleeve, and it’s being called an alternative to gastric bypass.
According to FoxNews.com, the gist is this:
“…..surgeons use an endoscope to reach the stomach through the mouth and pull the divided portion out. The stomach is closed with staples applied through the abdomen, leaving the patient with a stomach about the size of a banana.”
So, yeah, the surgeon goes in through your mouth and pulls out 80-85% of your stomach. The remaining 10-15% is formed into a banana shape, and woallah! There is your new stomach. This promotes a sensation of fullness so you drop the weight fast. But don’t ask for your stomach back. The procedure is irreversible.
Fox News states that Connie Harris, from Carlsbad, California, had the procedure done 3-weeks ago (on August 3, 2010) and has already lost 25 pounds. She is considered one of the first Gastric Sleeve out-the-mouth patients worldwide. After going on a liquid diet, Connie got down to 200 pounds before her surgery was performed. Her extreme stomach makeover now causes her to ingest only 500 calories a day.
A quick search of the Internet shows the price tag for the gastric banana stomach to be anywhere from $7,000 – $10,000 or more. I have decided to help you cash in this groundbreaking action with my very own Gastric Sleeve affiliate program. You will receive 30% commission for every surgery sold when you tell people to click this magic link.

so will that happen here in the uk?... the stomach is pulled out from the mouth?..x

Last edited by a moderator:
EXCUSE THE TOP BIT!!!!! didnt realise it copyed that bit to

Hmm doesn't sound like thats what they really do to me...beware the internet craziness

:D:D:D:D:D i doubt they do hunni xxx

I would say thats definately not what happens in the UK as its a reversable operation... what are the gonna do if you need it reversing? Shove it back down again??

xxxx

its not reversable sweets... what would they do re stich it? haha thats why im going for it omg is it reversable?..xx

Don't believe everything you read on the net! That is an American website too.

Mixy will be along soon or one of our other sleevers.

It sounds a bit like bull to me hun. x

Ive been told through my process that it is reversable on the rare occasion you need it to be reversed. Not quiet sure how they would do it though.

That article sounds a load of tosh to me. Just so many how? Why? Where? questions popping in my head.

The internet is a crazy place, dont believe everything you read. xxxxx

I can cetrtainly see some doctors may offer something like that to avoid 5 scars on the body but i couldnt imagine having it done it would pose a huge risk to the valve at the top of the stomach.

I was told at charing cross that the sleeve is absolutely non reversible surgically as the portion of stomach is gone.

However some people have been known to re stretch their pouch over time by over eating which is a kind of reversal i suppose.

It seems like a bit of an unreliable advert in one sense... but I did read a few weeks ago about a new surgery and it was on this principal... I think we had one poster on here that had gone for this too... can't remember the name off the top of my head, but in principal, there is a new way of thinking... but I don't think we should worry because it's not widespread and probably we are too close to be affected... it is amazing what can be done and to be honest nothing surprises me... they can do what they like when I'm under anasethetic as long as the end product is alright and I will try and find that post... Mixxy may remember when he gets to read this... I am certain someone did have that new surgery on here....

Love and hugs xxx

theres a new one out called the 'pose' where they go through your mouth and make you stomach smaller by sort of pleating it. and isnt there one of the other procedures where they do actually cut away part of the stomach, i dont know which one it is though.

Last edited:
Hope you are ok Kelly, did you find anything else out from Sunderland? xxx

or snackin’ to keep your belly warm and satisfied for a mere 250 calories. Too bad one bowl contains 1,120mg of sodium. I will close my eyes and pretend I didn’t read that part. Because I’m still gonna eat it. I buy mine for around $1.50 each. That’s some good, cheap eatin’.

Gastric Sleeve: Pull Your Stomach Out Through Mouth to Lose Weight

This is not like that time you got drunk and threw up on your friend. And on the floor. And on yourself. That kind of tragedy only pulls out what’s IN your stomach. What I’m talking about is literally pulling OUT your stomach through your mouth. It’s a new procedure called Sleeve Gastrectomy, aka, the Gastric Sleeve, and it’s being called an alternative to gastric bypass.
According to FoxNews.com, the gist is this:
“…..surgeons use an endoscope to reach the stomach through the mouth and pull the divided portion out. The stomach is closed with staples applied through the abdomen, leaving the patient with a stomach about the size of a banana.”
So, yeah, the surgeon goes in through your mouth and pulls out 80-85% of your stomach. The remaining 10-15% is formed into a banana shape, and woallah! There is your new stomach. This promotes a sensation of fullness so you drop the weight fast. But don’t ask for your stomach back. The procedure is irreversible.
Fox News states that Connie Harris, from Carlsbad, California, had the procedure done 3-weeks ago (on August 3, 2010) and has already lost 25 pounds. She is considered one of the first Gastric Sleeve out-the-mouth patients worldwide. After going on a liquid diet, Connie got down to 200 pounds before her surgery was performed. Her extreme stomach makeover now causes her to ingest only 500 calories a day.
A quick search of the Internet shows the price tag for the gastric banana stomach to be anywhere from $7,000 – $10,000 or more. I have decided to help you cash in this groundbreaking action with my very own Gastric Sleeve affiliate program. You will receive 30% commission for every surgery sold when you tell people to click this magic link.

so will that happen here in the uk?... the stomach is pulled out from the mouth?..x

FWIW I think it can happen in the UK. The operation sound very similar to the POSE procedure which is very very new and is only practiced in certain places around the world.

My 2p

god it sounds like a horror film, pulling your guts out through your mouth!!!!

Back